Poll: Would you like a Medieval 3 Total War?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Medieval 3 Total War?

Askthepizzaguy Fan! Member Emperor of Graal's Avatar

Default Re: Medieval 3 Total War?

We don't need another MTW game
    Prehaps a RTW2
    But....
    Oh Yes there is STW, People of the Guild
    We Need Shogun total war II
    PLease!!
    That is only one I'd really like to see!

Member thankful for this post:

I have to see how good/bad Empire is before deciding. But I'd rather a Rome II before Med III.

Thus, "GAH!!" is the only applicable response.

From Asia live in South East Asia(SEA) country , Singapore

I Wish for a TW Game In Mordern area Like 1800 - 1945 and Expanison for ETw Like Age Of Discovery where we travel to South east asia China that has been colonize before

Royal Pharoh of PTOLEMAIOI and Dictator Of Romani

I would like a new MTW, but give it 2-4 years. For now, about everything that can be done on a Vista level machine has been done... I'm content with BC and Stainless Steel...

A better AI is about all that's needed. And for that, you'd need some kind of super computer.

In fact, I don't think there have been any major changes between MTW and M2TW. Just better AI, really.

Definitely ROME II for me.It would be incredible another time around.I can only wish.

I am a big fan of medieval 2 total war so of course I would like a medieval 3 total war.

although I have ROME 2 so I will wait for medieval 3 total war if it comes out .

yes that would be good

I'm not sure. I mean that if the game is like Rome2, no, I don't think we need a new reply of Med2! If they use as model Med1, which was a wonderful game .... with different campaign options (early, high, and late) and if they finally give us also a good Renaissance campaign ... and if they erase the priests, the merchants, the princesses and all that crap ..... well, then a new Med game would be really cool.

Something that I would enjoy much more Diocle.
    Lets play Divide et Impera, Ptolemy Campaign. Link to full playlist down below!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...2oIDsmGrPrKpzM

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

Some quality necro-ing has happened here.

That being said... I'd love a new Medieval game. I love the period (perhaps even more than classical antiquity), the strife between the major monotheistic religions, the Mongols invasion, the Holy Orders, the radically different army compositions of east and west...
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Quality revival indeed - M3TW would be a very very good idea
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Medieval is one of my favorite time periods and I played the M2 one a lot. Sadly with the Warhammer and Arena game, I'm not sure how long it'll be until they get around to M3, if ever.

Maybe not Medieval 3 Total War,but I'd like a edition of the first Medieval Total war that fixes the problems with higher-end graphics cards,among other things. The modding community has done a lot of work to fix the problems,but a lot of this stuff is hard-coded and very hard to fix without a look at the source code-from what I've heard.
    Last edited by oz_wwjd; 09-27-2013 at 06:59.

Quote Originally Posted by oz_wwjd View Post
    Maybe not Medieval 3 Total War,but I'd like a edition of the first Medieval Total war that fixes the problems with higher-end graphics cards,among other things. The modding community has done a lot of work to fix the problems,but a lot of this stuff is hard-coded and very hard to fix without a look at the source code-from what I've heard.
    Totally agree. Bring back MTW bigger and better.

Assassins Guild Member The Outsider's Avatar

No, no. They will just ruin it like rome. Just give us the chance to play original medieval on new rigs. Thats all i want. I have lost faith in total war. Forget about all the bugs and glitches. The series is not the same anymore. It has been this way since empire.

It would be awesome if they would listen to the modders and maybe include the best of the mods features into the game maybe? Even hire the best of them on staff,at least then we'd be assured that the game isn't screwed up anymore hopefully.

MTW should remain as it is, it's a gem. Apart from diplomacy issues, I find it one of the most complete strategy games ever.

And my favourite ever game.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

GAH!

Vanya would be tickled if the newest title was Vanya: Total War. All units would be Vanya. Youngling Vanya's that still have baby-faced heads attached would obviously be no match for the virtue and power of the Vanya Pumpkin Cavalry (with pumpkins as surrogate heads). Musical score would be nothing but Carmina Burana.

GAH!
    [Sips sake, eats popcorn]

Yes yes, King Vanya with his heir Prince Vanya have vanya'd through the enemy's vanya's, creating the Empire of Vanya.

Proud

Been to:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123