Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Redux: Debug-Area...

Default Re: Redux: Debug-Area...

Mac, I will certainly try to put your work and efforts here to good use. This in future releases of Redux. I will also expand your (already promised) credits beyond the basic level of "bughunter" in future credits. You have earned it. The work done here is much appreciated, and you should have zero doubt about that.

I also want to apologize for not having responded to your posts earlier here. It has nothing to do with you in any way and ALL to do with me not being active at da Org, for multiple months (since January or some such). This for various unrelated reasons.

- A
    Last edited by Axalon; 10-16-2018 at 20:30.

Folks, I have created a new hotfix for RXB1007 - this one deals with two problems I found.

1. It improves camp-map AI-performance in general.
    2. It corrects various errors on costs for several buildings/tech.

Both previous hotfixes 1 and 2, are also included for good measure and player-convenience. I have
    attached the hotfix3 to this very post. Download and apply it for a better game-experience today!

- A
    Attached Files Attached Files

Second-hand chariot salesman Senior Member macsen rufus's Avatar

Hi Axalon,

Hope you're faring well in these trying times.

I almost hesitate to post this as a bug, it's more of an oddity. So, can you see what's wrong with this picture?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redux_sea_border.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	23929

Yep, even though the rebels have blocked the only sea region that borders on to Flanders, I'm still able to launch a sea invasion! For the record, I'm pretty sure I'm on the latest version, VI install.

I took a peek at the startpos and everything seems to be defined correctly. The region (renamed from Friesland) only has the one neighbouring sea region defined, and the border info matches it correctly. So this shouldn't be possible. I haven't spent a huge amount of time ferreting through the files, as I was half expecting to see another sea region defined as a neighbour, but that's not so. The only query in my mind is I spot you've sometimes got Freisland and sometimes Friesland, but at a quick glance I think that's all squared up in the names.txt translations. As I said, bit of an oddity.

Cheers for now.
    ANCIENT: TW

A mod for Medieval:TW (with VI)

Discussion forum thread

Download A Game of Thrones Mod v1.4

Hello Mac and thanks for reporting this in… In short, it’s a bug and I have confirmed it. Flanders should not be accessible from the English Chanel sea-area in Redux. Furthermore, this is VI/2.01-specific/exclusive and I will fix it in future releases of the Redux beta.

This is yet another reason for me to credit you as a bug-hunter in future releases of the Redux beta, btw...

- A

Member thankful for this post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456