Thread: No General Recruitment in Augila

Default No General Recruitment in Augila

Hello all, unsure if this has been mentioned here. The TWC is down for me at the moment, so i decided to post here. As the title suggest, i cannot recruit a general in this province with a lv4 gov building. -Leon

Default Re: No General Recruitment in Augila

In some provinces the historians haven't decided which unit would be closest to correct as a general unit. In those provinces, there are no client ruler recruitment. You can import one from another city however.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Oh ok i understand. Just wanted to post it incase was a minor error is all. Thanks for the info, -Leon

Well, it is a minor error after all .

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

I ran into the same problem with a level 4 government in Basra playing as Makedonia. Otherwise, I haven't seen any problem with this new option.
    "Such open-handedness must have war and plunder to feed it. You will find it harder to persuade a German to plough the land and to await its annual produce with patience than to challenge a foe and earn the prize of wounds. He thinks it spiritless and slack to gain by sweat what he can buy with blood."

Tacitus' - Germania

Russia/Europe in the summer, Florida rest of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Leon_Corona View Post
    You're playing 1.2 and you got this far? Wow, I'm quite impressed. I wish I had that much time... Although I do have winter holidays start today, so EB, here I come!!! God, its the best feeling on Earth to be able to play EB after months of virtually no time for it!