Thread: It Works!

The Couch Knight Member =NF=RuzSkullen's Avatar

Default It Works!

I reinstalled my Gold Edition of STW, I updated my VC/Audio/MB/Drivers.............and guess what, it works?????............only problems is now I'm getting a "debugger Problem" anybody know how to turn it off? Help! I found it in my files for "Sins of Solar Empire" any ideas or should I post in the Tech thread?

Weird Organism Senior Member Drisos's Avatar

Default Re: It Works!

Debugger problem? Describe please!

And... Congrats!
    - Chu - Gi - Makoto - Rei - Jin - Yu - Meiyo -

Quote Originally Posted by Drisos View Post
    Debugger problem? Describe please!

And... Congrats!
    Hail Drisos, Nice to meet you, Let me retry it again, and see exactly what happens. But I'll be in campaign mode, then it'll completely drops to a screen thats Say's detected debugger..winsoft/ I lose control of my mouse, and I have to reboot the PC. I've searched my PC for a debugger and found it in "Sins Of Solar Empire Folder". anyways I will try it again. and try to see/ what happens and get back to you. Thanks for responding. I wanna play this again, am so close. (now only if my MTW) would play!

Weird Organism Senior Member Drisos's Avatar

Sounds like a software-irritating-other-software kind of problem. Formatting your HD and reinstalling only the necessary + STW would fix it, I guess. But of course you don't want to do that.

Generally I would say, find which program causes the error and get rid of the program, or shut it down temporarily, etc...

Only people that either know this error or know lots about it (as I don't) will be able to help more specifically..
    - Chu - Gi - Makoto - Rei - Jin - Yu - Meiyo -

Quote Originally Posted by Drisos View Post
    Sounds like a software-irritating-other-software kind of problem. Formatting your HD and reinstalling only the necessary + STW would fix it, I guess. But of course you don't want to do that.

Generally I would say, find which program causes the error and get rid of the program, or shut it down temporarily, etc...

Only people that either know this error or know lots about it (as I don't) will be able to help more specifically..
    kk, but unfortunately I to uninstall the game. seems my 8800 GT has the same problems as my MTW Gold Version, and both original ones. Its a lost cause. So I will have to revert to my RTW/M2/Kingdoms games as they run just fine with VC. thxs 4 the help btw.