Thread: Arcade Problems!

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Arcade Problems!

Hey,

I was able to play Pacman and break the 10,000 point mark. However, my brother, {BHC} King Jan III Sobieski, can not. He made it to 12,000+ today, and 14,000 and 16,000+ in previous days, and every time he breaks 10,000 point mark, it saids that the Adminstrator disabled the viewing of it for his member group or something, and it doesn't save his scores! But it saves for me when I broke the 10,000+ point mark. Any ideas? He PM TosaInu few days ago, but no reply yet.

Weird Organism Senior Member Drisos's Avatar

Default Re: Arcade Problems!

I'm not sure where to go when there's arcade probs... There could be done quite some work to improve things. (I'm just saying it could... having the arcade in it's currect form ROCKS!) yet some minor problems/bugs flying around. I thought Tosa installed ZainDustin 1.0 as an arcade manager or something like that.. how's that situation now?
    - Chu - Gi - Makoto - Rei - Jin - Yu - Meiyo -

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Default Re: Arcade Problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Drisos View Post
    I'm not sure where to go when there's arcade probs... There could be done quite some work to improve things. (I'm just saying it could... having the arcade in it's currect form ROCKS!) yet some minor problems/bugs flying around. I thought Tosa installed ZainDustin 1.0 as an arcade manager or something like that.. how's that situation now?
    Zain gone, no more tournaments. That's the status.

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love