Thread: Minimap problem...always alt-tabs

Default Minimap problem...always alt-tabs

Everytime I click on the mini-map south of Iberia for some reason it alt-tabs me out of the game to windows. Anyone have any advice on how to fix or change this? It makes it very annoying since I have to scroll everywhere, especially when I have a big empire.

Default Re: Minimap problem...always alt-tabs

That's weird. It should work better when running in windowed mode, add the -ne switch to the shortcut.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

So I just add the term -ne in the single player shortcut target?

Yes, should do the trick.

================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Didn't work. Have any other ideas?

Close any other programs including those in the system tray? It seems something steals mouse input.

What do you mean "didn't work"? "It doesn't run in windowed mode" or "It runs in windowed mode, but still alt-tabs all the time"?

If it's the first, you have done something wrong when adding the switch. Post your target line so we can check it.
    Last edited by bovi; 12-27-2008 at 12:41.

================
    ================