Hi,
i was scrolling through the GA screens with photoshop and noticed two that are not used by the game by the title of *christianisation* one for the catholics and one for the orthodox. It would be awsome to get GA points for turning other provinces christian but i guess that it obviouslu remained a plan.

GA was always very buggy, the hanseatic league comes to mind that is always fulfilled no matter what.

I have heard of another story that says that CA wanted to implement factions getting an offer to lead a civil war party if they have a princess married to the faction that suffers the said civil war. That would also be awsome again.

Do you know any other features that were supposingly in, but never really made it?

Somewhat irrelevant but i have also always thought that the *status* indicator on the unit leader info panel/card could prove useful in making them, or not, eligible for receiving titles. That is generals of royal blood (the said uncles) and generals married into royal princesses could receive provincial titles - but others not. It would be cool and would add another layer - a game within the game - and an important one as such as often the reason why certain factions make or break is who governs provinces. The player is unmatched in this as it stands as he can optimize and refine his choices.

It would be even cooler for the governor to be tied in the province while governing; in this way the player cannot create uber generals that fight in expansionist wars by pilling up in an optimised fashion titles.

Another thought would be to suffer a civil war instead of annhihilation every time a mature hair is not available to take up the throna and that could work well for both the player and the AI factions.

!it burns us!