Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: King Of The Hill

Member Member General SupaCrunk's Avatar

Default King Of The Hill

There's a hill and a building on it. Your supposed to conquer it by destroying the building and building your own building.

For example (There's a hospital on the hill): I change all the medicine with cola, the patients die and the hospital's broke I build a theater on the hill.

I build a theater on the hill.

Knight of Fable... Member Mek Simmur al Ragaski's Avatar

Default Re: King Of The Hill

Not sure how this works but i'll give it a shot:

I urinate into the cola vendors, and customers become angry and leave. The theater has bad reputation and is forced to close. I then build a toll-toilet on top of the hill

Toll Toilet
    'It is not anger that drives me to destroy the Egyptian empire, but the promise of gold, a throne, and of all the ruling Pharaoh's concubines in a single night'
    -Me sacking the Egyptian cities...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Insane834 View Post
    Not sure how this works but i'll give it a shot:

I urinate into the cola vendors, and customers become angry and leave. The theater has bad reputation and is forced to close. I then build a toll-toilet on top of the hill

Toll Toilet
    I Put a timed bomb in the toilet, when it explodes someone flies up and out of the toll toilet, and health and safety close it down, i then build a new branch of tescos on the hill, in a hope to achieve world domination

Tesco

If ya don't know have to play look it in here: http://forum.agecommunity.com/forums...howThread.aspx

What is Tesco?
    Last edited by General SupaCrunk; 12-18-2008 at 22:36.

Blog Entries

tesco is a massive supermarket chain in the UK
    Last edited by Thermal; 12-18-2008 at 22:38.

Quote Originally Posted by 777Ares777 View Post
    I Put a timed bomb in the toilet, when it explodes someone flies up and out of the toll toilet, and health and safety close it down, i then build a new branch of tescos on the hill, in a hope to achieve world domination

Tesco

Ok:
    A professional lawyer, looking for some easy money, decides to try to earn some money by taking Tescos to court. As he inspect Tescos looking for evidence, he notices strange behaviour and realises the oranges have mind control devices in them. He takes it to court and Tescos is shut down.

I open a orange shop (the telephone store, its ironic)
    'It is not anger that drives me to destroy the Egyptian empire, but the promise of gold, a throne, and of all the ruling Pharaoh's concubines in a single night'

Blog Entries

Ok:
    A professional lawyer, looking for some easy money, decides to try to earn some money by taking Tescos to court. As he inspect Tescos looking for evidence, he notices strange behaviour and realises the oranges have mind control devices in them. He takes it to court and Tescos is shut down.

I open a orange shop (the telephone store, its ironic)
    as a strange guy i become pregnant and develop strange cravings for mobile phones, i brake into the store and eat them all, the shop goes bankupt and my stomach rings all the time, so i set up a shop that sells rings (even more ironically)

jewelers

I open Supermarket and your shop bunkrupts

I build Supermarket
    Last edited by General SupaCrunk; 12-18-2008 at 22:51.

Quote Originally Posted by GSC View Post
    I open Supermarket and your shop bunkrupts

I build Supermarket
    The government decides to crack down on businesses who refuse to use the new name for supermarkets, Insane834ISCOOL, you business is shut down by the government and Insane834 sets church which sells holy relics.

Blog Entries

The government decides to crack down on businesses who refuse to use the new name for supermarkets, Insane834ISCOOL, you business is shut down by the government and Insane834 sets church which sells holy relics.
    but my reply was so much yummier it took me a while to find an extension to your irony

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

A lightning strikes the church that supposedly sells "holy" relics, burning it to the ground anf flattening the hill.

Uhh....game over?
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Angry Beef gets away from their owner and starts a tabaco farm on the hill

Tabaco farm

(damn right FH, its not over yet )

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

A plague of smoking locusts descends upon your tobacco farm, and eats your whole crop. They then sue you for giving them stomach and mouth cancer.

I build a law office on the hill, to cover the class action law suit.
    Last edited by Yoyoma1910; 12-19-2008 at 06:25.

My kingdom for a .

Seeing how everyone hates lawyers, an angry mob forms and burns it down.

I build a nuclear weapons arsenal on the hill.
    When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples
    -Stephen Crane

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Its a threat! Bomb strike was ordered immediately, completely wrecking the nuclear arsenal.

I build a world peace statue

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

I hire Sam! Sam knows it's not peace statue, but it's war statue, then he destroys it and he leaves.
    I build Anti-Human fence, when someone goes there he/she is killed.

Last edited by General SupaCrunk; 12-19-2008 at 08:24.

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar

There is a flaw in the anti human fence:

The construction of this device was accidentally contracted out to Swiss candy makers. It is therefor delicious. Children from all around the world are magnetically attracted to it, till the device shorts out and people destroy the atrocious delicacy in horror for the evil it has brought upon the world.

In its place, on the hill, I build an Emu Farm.

My kingdom for a .

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyoma1910 View Post
    There is a flaw in the anti human fence:

The construction of this device was accidentally contracted out to Swiss candy makers. It is therefor delicious. Children from all around the world are magnetically attracted to it, till the device shorts out and people destroy the atrocious delicacy in horror for the evil it has brought upon the world.

In its place, on the hill, I build an Emu Farm.
    A plague of Emu eating circus midgets decends on the farm, and anything with the smell of Emu on it is eaten , all of the owners are killed.

I set up a McDonalds on the hill for the hell of it
    Last edited by Mek Simmur al Ragaski; 12-19-2008 at 17:24.

A swarm of fat people stampedes through McDonalds, destroying it utterly.

I build a hovel on the hill.

Blog Entries

the hovel gets WoG'd for last of activity

I build a mafia organization in it's place

I set the gameroom on the mafia. After almost destroying themselves by lynching every who was active/vaugly may have a role, they pull ahead and lynch the mafia in the last round.

I then build the backroom on the hill.
    When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples
    -Stephen Crane

The trend this year is nonfiction and fact, so every writer in the Backroom can't sell a single opinion to anyone. Everyone therefor goes broke, and resorts to cannibalism of other peoples ideas until a horrid zombie plague renders all emotionally charged speech completely non existent. The Backroom ceases to exist.

I build the Frontroom, on the hill.

My kingdom for a .

Blog Entries

the frontroom gets taken from behind with crude word games and a king on the hill who brings forth lighting on the front room, and it floods with deaths and crumbles down the hill, making the frony skipyard

skipyard

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Christmas arrives and the backroom is closed by Tosa, causing an exodus of various Tribesmen and Devastating Daves to the frontroom. The kingdom of peace and love descends into anarchy.

I rally the people and unite them under a single language; now united they elect to build a city and a tower that reaches into the tops of heaven.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenring View Post
    Christmas arrives and the backroom is closed by Tosa, causing an exodus of various Tribesmen and Devastating Daves to the frontroom. The kingdom of peace and love descends into anarchy.

I rally the people and unite them under a single language; now united they elect to build a city and a tower that reaches into the tops of heaven.
    bit behind, get with the flow

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Oops...

global warming causes the sea levels to rise; the shipyard is immersed and taken apart by tidal movements.

The Dutch arrive and dry out the land; ship an immense amount of garbage there, plant some dirt and grass on top of it and call it a hill. Said Dutch people then build a windmill.

An invasion army arrives, the Dutch people destroy their dam, the windmill is flooded.

A legion of Romans arrive and builds a mighty fortress on the island.

Master Procrastinator Member TevashSzat's Avatar

The LHC create a black hole causing the whole space-time continium to dissapear. The machines, however, just reboot the Matrix and stick an indestructable building on the hill
    "I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." - Issac Newton

Exclamation Re: King Of The Hill

What?

Methuselah walked by, tall and mighty, causing the building to flee in terror. God said, "Let there be light!" And there was light.

Lava lamp.

Blog Entries

i lifted the lava lamp and put the retro object in my loving house, only for it to be stolen by my pet Bengal Tiger the next day!

Bengal Tiger

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast