Thread: can i change to censured once i installed it.

Default can i change to censured once i installed it.

Is it possible to change it to censured.dont want to reinstall the whole thing.
    thx

Russia/Europe in the summer, Florida rest of the time

Default Re: can i change to censured once i installed it.

Censor the Gaesate? What happens when you double-click the EB Icon? Also, what version are you playing?

If it goes straight into EB without opening a small "EB Configuration" screen, then download an EB modesty patch, although I am not sure if one came out for EB v1.2.

If you do get the "EB Configuration" screen, just like I do, then simply choose "Censored" from the "Units Nudity" section. However, I doubt you get this screen, as you would have probably already found out what to do.

The official EB website used to have the modesty patch, but they don't anymore, probably because of 1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Aemilius Paulus View Post
    Censor the Gaesate? What happens when you double-click the EB Icon? Also, what version are you playing?

If it goes straight into EB without opening a small "EB Configuration" screen, then download an EB modesty patch, although I am not sure if one came out for EB v1.2.

If you do get the "EB Configuration" screen, just like I do, then simply choose "Censored" from the "Units Nudity" section. However, I doubt you get this screen, as you would have probably already found out what to do.

The official EB website used to have the modesty patch, but they don't anymore, probably because of 1.2.

I play v1.2....

In the files i saw the modesty file,in there i saw all the censored tga's,but can't activate them.

The only time i could choose was,when i installed it....it asked me censored or not....i did not obviously.

Dont like naked warriors in my army...and the gaesate are great in turning thing the other way...my way.I think its the best unit in the gaul army's.

But still is there a way to censore it...dont want to reinstall everything....pls not(..again..)

thx anyway

You can (a) install the Trivial Script which lets you do the censor thing on the fly, or (b) search your EB folder for an 'modesty' installer.
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellos Athenaios View Post
    You can (a) install the Trivial Script which lets you do the censor thing on the fly, or (b) search your EB folder for an 'modesty' installer.
    lol i could not wait,so i installed eb over again over the other installation....hope that i dont get bugs...it works.But on the long term....i think i get probs

Thx

I installed the trivial script,What does it do....first time playing eb....so

I is da bestest at grammar Member Strategos Alexandros's Avatar

In your EB folder will be an EB configuration shortcut, a singleplayer shortcut and a multiplayer shortcut.

To change things like modesty and banners use the configuration shortcut.
    To play custom battles or multiplayer use the multiplayer shortcut.
    To play campaigns use the singleplayer shortcut.
    - my first balloon, from Mouzafphaerre
    - LS balloon

Modo Egredior
    https://www.perseus.tufts.edu/cgi-bi...ookup=Plb.+toc <- read this!
    "Do you know what's worth fighting for?
    When it's not worth dying for?"

Quote Originally Posted by strategos alexandros View Post
    In your EB folder will be an EB configuration shortcut, a singleplayer shortcut and a multiplayer shortcut.

To change things like modesty and banners use the configuration shortcut.
    To play custom battles or multiplayer use the multiplayer shortcut.
    To play campaigns use the singleplayer shortcut.
    thx...
    that helps...

btw how do i get eb working with bi?