Thread: STW Hardcore Fan!

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool STW Hardcore Fan!

Hey All,

I got 1 copy from STW when it was first released, I have Total War:Eras (STW/MI copy #2) and I got another copy of STW, Still in it's Orignal Box and EVERYTHING with it, and I brought it for 2 dollars at the local bookstore (Excellet Shape it is in). I only open it once, and I didn't tear the top off like most people do, I opened it gently, and checked the contents, then I sealed it back up with the orginal tape!

Plus, I took pictures of them yesterday. Anyone think I am a Die-Hard fan?

Default Re: STW Hardcore Fan!

Yup! Well done
    The purpose of a fish trap is to catch fish, and when the fish are caught, the trap is forgotten. The purpose of a rabbit snare is to catch rabbits. When the rabbits are caught, the snare is forgotten. The purpose of words is to convey ideas. When the ideas are grasped, the words are forgotten. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words? He is the one I would like to talk to.

You are just showing the adequate level of respect, young Samurai.

I build a gold shrine and have incense sticks alongside my copy.

Sorry, not being serious, bought a Gold Version on eBay and already dropped the CD 3 times. I'm off for Seppuku now, to wash away my shame. Think better of me then.

Sorry for lame jokes.

Hi,
    true die hard fans have the STW copy they bought themselves in 2000.

!it burnsus!
    The Caravel Mod: a (very much) improvedvanilla MTW/VI v2.1 early campaign

Please make sure you have the latest version (v3.3)
    Since v3.3 the Caravel Mod includes customised campaigns for huge and default unit settings

Download v3.3
    Info & Discussion Thread

Weird Organism Senior Member Drisos's Avatar

Would be pity, anyone that wasn't into computers and gaming by the time of 2000 can't be a fan?

My R:TW Gold and M:TW Gold copies have been in the box for quite a while now. And my S:TW Original too. S:TW Warlords and my 2nd M:TW Gold copy are in use or about to be.
    - Chu - Gi - Makoto - Rei - Jin - Yu - Meiyo -

Let's keep it civil in here.

As to the mark of a true fan? Well I would say knowing the assassination videos off by heart. If you can reproduce the sound of the knife going into that general's back, the look on his face and if you can fall forwards with the same rigid posture, then you're in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynewulf View Post
    Let's keep it civil in here.

As to the mark of a true fan? Well I would say knowing the assassination videos off by heart. If you can reproduce the sound of the knife going into that general's back, the look on his face and if you can fall forwards with the same rigid posture, then you're in.
    Ah, good! When's the first meeting?
    The purpose of a fish trap is to catch fish, and when the fish are caught, the trap is forgotten. The purpose of a rabbit snare is to catch rabbits. When the rabbits are caught, the snare is forgotten. The purpose of words is to convey ideas. When the ideas are grasped, the words are forgotten. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words? He is the one I would like to talk to.

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I still got my Shougn:Total War I brought when it was first released, PLUS, Warlord Edition also! I have EVERY TW Game expect for the console ones, plus, I play every TW game on MP expect for STW/MI.

I love this game