I would like to ask the EB mod creators if they fixed in EB 1.2 the descriptions of the Roman Governors of Cyrenaica, or Gallia Comatta? And I would also like to ask if some of these ancilaries are bugged?

The reason is that though I have played as Romani for at least 10 times eversince EB 1.0 I have trouble getting some of these historical governship ancilaries: Provincia Africa Nova, Provincia Cyrenaica, Provincia Gallia Comatta, Provincia Achaia, Procincia Asia, Provincia Ioudea, and there was one more.
The problem is that only Sicilia, Corsica, Galia Cisalpina and Transalpina, Hispania Citerior and Ulterior, Africa Vetus and Macedonia are the ones I get every game as Romani. I only got once Africa Nova, Cyrenaica, twicw Gallia Comatta and
Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
never-never ever
the others. I tried to read the conditions of getting these ancilaries in the internal game files, but I couldn't really understand too much.

Please, is there anyone that could explain how to get for instance Provincia Achaia ancilary?

PS

I know that I can play the game without these little details, but for me these little detais make the game still worth playing.