Thread: Roman province Governor

Default Roman province Governor

I would like to ask the EB mod creators if they fixed in EB 1.2 the descriptions of the Roman Governors of Cyrenaica, or Gallia Comatta? And I would also like to ask if some of these ancilaries are bugged?

The reason is that though I have played as Romani for at least 10 times eversince EB 1.0 I have trouble getting some of these historical governship ancilaries: Provincia Africa Nova, Provincia Cyrenaica, Provincia Gallia Comatta, Provincia Achaia, Procincia Asia, Provincia Ioudea, and there was one more.
    The problem is that only Sicilia, Corsica, Galia Cisalpina and Transalpina, Hispania Citerior and Ulterior, Africa Vetus and Macedonia are the ones I get every game as Romani. I only got once Africa Nova, Cyrenaica, twicw Gallia Comatta and
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    never-never ever
    the others. I tried to read the conditions of getting these ancilaries in the internal game files, but I couldn't really understand too much.

Please, is there anyone that could explain how to get for instance Provincia Achaia ancilary?

PS

I know that I can play the game without these little details, but for me these little detais make the game still worth playing.
    von Neurath

Default Re: Roman province Governor

I have noticed the same problem too. Can someone explain what exactly you have to do in order to get these ancillaries?
    My bloons:

Imperator Mundi Member Marcus Gallicus's Avatar

I think your character also must be an ex-consul.

Quote Originally Posted by boogi View Post
    I think your character also must be an ex-consul.
    I dont think so. The reason is that I have a Proconsul in Cisalpine Gaul, but he never got the trait as governor. Then I send another Proconsul to Pella and after two turns he got the trait, Governor of Macedonia. The same happens in Sicilia, not all Proconsuls get the trait.

Cheers.

I'm kind of new to EB, but I've recently been researching this same questions on past forum posts. I found this thread to be helpful:

forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=93307&highlight=province

(It wouldn't let me make an actual link because "You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 1 posts or more.")

Russia/Europe in the summer, Florida rest of the time

Welcome to the forums, Techmoligy !

Yes, that thread was quite helpful, thanks!