Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pedophile's Joy and cheap oil too

Corporate Hippie Member rasoforos's Avatar

Default Pedophile's Joy and cheap oil too

47 year old pedo accepts an 8 year old bride in exchange for her father's debt. The judge says 'no problem' just wait until she is 12 or so before you rape her'

The Prophet did the same with Aisha anyway...

And of course these guys are our respectful allies and there is nothing wrong with that, its not a gross violation of human rights or anything is it? (Before you answer think of the hundreds of billions worth of weapons these guys buy from Europe and the US)

I personally have had enough with Saudi. There is no other country in the world that demands international administration more than them, and since we ve already pissed every muslim in the planet off already (for the wrong reasons) I dont see why we shouldnt intervene with that heaven of religious pedophilia.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/me...ide/index.html

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

(CNN) -- A group fighting for women's rights in Saudi Arabia condemned a judge Wednesday for refusing to annul the marriage of an 8-year-old girl to a 47-year-old man.

The group's co-founder, Wajeha al-Huwaider, told CNN that achieving human rights in the kingdom means standing against those who want to "keep us backward and in the dark ages."

The Society of Defending Women's Rights in Saudi Arabia, in a statement published on its Web site, called on the "minister of justice and human rights groups to interfere now in this case" by divorcing the girl from the man. "They must end this marriage deal which was made by the father of the girl and the husband."

On Saturday, the judge, Sheikh Habib Abdallah al-Habib, dismissed a petition brought by the girl's mother. Video Watch CNN's Mohammed Jamjoom report on the case »

The mother's lawyer, Abdullah al-Jutaili, said the judge found that the mother -- who is separated from the girl's father -- is not the legal guardian, and therefore cannot represent her daughter.

The judge requested, and received, a pledge from the husband, who was in court, not to allow the marriage to be consummated until the girl reaches puberty, al-Jutaili said. When she reaches puberty, the judge ruled, the girl will have the right to request a divorce by filing a petition with the court, the lawyer said.

Al-Jutaili said the girl's father arranged the marriage in order to settle his debts with the man, "a close friend" of his.

In its statement Wednesday, the Society of Defending Women's Rights in Saudi Arabia said the judge's decision goes against children's "basic rights." Marrying children makes them "lose their sense of security and safety. Also, it destroys their feeling of being loved and nurtured. It causes them a lifetime of psychological problems and severe depression.

"Moreover, children marriage creates unhealthy families because they were built on bad relationships."

The judge's decision also contradicts the king's consultative council, called the Majlis al-Shura, which found that anyone under the age of 18 "is a child and should be treated likewise," the women's rights group said.
    Don't Miss

* Clinton foundation got millions from Saudis
    * Saudi judge refuses to annul marriage of girl, 8

In an interview with CNN, al-Huwaider said the Saudi government has signed international agreements involving children's and human rights, "and they know that this is very harmful to the kingdom's image. There is a strong wave to teach and spread human rights here in Saudi Arabia, but we all know that there are two players behind the scenes: a movement that wants reform and change to better the kingdom and another movement that wants to keep us backward and in the dark ages."

The Saudi Justice Ministry has not commented.

The Saudi Information Ministry forwarded CNN to the government-run Human Rights Commission.

Zuhair al-Harithi, a spokesman for the commission, said his organization is fighting against child marriages. "Child marriages violate international agreements that have been signed by Saudi Arabia and should not be allowed," he said.

Al-Harithi added that he did not have specific details about this case, but his organization has been able to stop at least one other child marriage.

Christoph Wilcke, a Saudi Arabia researcher for Human Rights Watch, said, "We've been hearing about these types of cases once every four or five months because the Saudi public is now able to express this kind of anger, especially so when girls are traded off to older men."

In an interview Wednesday with CNN, Wilcke said that while Saudi ministries may make decisions designed to protect children, "It is still the religious establishment that holds sway in the courts, and in many realms beyond the court."
    advertisement

He added that, "unfortunately, the religious establishment holds to conservative views which many scholars believe sometimes violate sharia [Islamic law]."

Wilcke said he hopes the appeals process will overturn the judge's decision.
    E-mail to a friend E-mail to a friend
    Share this on:
    Mixx Digg Facebook del.icio.us reddit StumbleUpon MySpace
    | Mixx it | Share

CNN's Mohammed Jamjoom and Saad Abedine contributed to this report.

All About Saudi Arabia • Human Rights Watch

Αξιζει φιλε να πεθανεις για ενα ονειρο, κι ας ειναι η φωτια του να σε καψει.

http://grumpygreekguy.tumblr.com/

Gentis Daciae Member Cronos Impera's Avatar

Default Re: Pedophile's Joy and cheap oil too

A man's life expectancy is 72 years.
    So if she's lucky enough she'll poke at his savings when she's 32. So it's not a bad business at all.
    " If you don't want me, I want you! Alexandru Lapusneanul"
    "They are a stupid mob, but neverless they are a mob! Alexandru Lapusneanul"

I feel like putting on my shining armour and riding on my white horse to save that poor girl from her oppressors.

I don't think being well off financially at 32 is worth enduring what she may have to endure.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Is culture, in Saudi Arabia, they have it.

[insert apoligists name] wusntanydifferunthereinyurophisshisshuwcouldyouYOUSUCK

The judge says 'no problem' just wait until she is 12 or so before you rape her'
    Wow , where did the judge say that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tribesman View Post
    Wow , where did the judge say that ?
    That confused me as well, everybody knows the prophet was with Aischa when she was 8.
    Last edited by KukriKhan; 12-26-2008 at 15:17. Reason: unnecessarily graphic

That confused me as well, everybody knows the prophet was with Aischa when she was 8.
    Really , since such information must be recorded in the accounts of his life and marriage can you show the verses where "everybody knows" that from ?
    oh dear Frag you really walked into that one didn't you

What a surprise
    Last edited by KukriKhan; 12-26-2008 at 15:17. Reason: edited quote

Quote Originally Posted by Tribesman View Post
    Really , since such information must be recorded in the accounts of his life and marriage can you show the verses where "everybody knows" that from ?
    Sure it's in the Oh-Maj-Got-Soh-Tyht, check it out

I wish the Chuckle Brothers would give it a rest, it's getting tiresome. 'To me, to you'.

A question.

Is this covered under the UDHR? If not it should be. Some things are just wrong and this is one of them.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Come on guys, sex is as real in Islam as wine is in Klu Klux Klan. In a circumcised society can you really count on sex?
    And besides this is a pre-Islamic Gipsy tradition to be found in any country with a strong Gypsy community (that includes Saudi Arabia as well).
    Gypsies in Romania for instance marry their daughters from early ages for their economic protection.
    Because:
    - the girl is less dependent on her parents for money
    - the girl gets protection from her older housband so she's les likely to be raped by other men in her community
    - the girl is first to poke at her spouse's belongings in an inheritance claim so she can achieve financial independence in her early adult life
    - the girl gets a tired old phallus so the chance of sexual intercourse during marriage decreases

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cronos Impera View Post
    Come on guys, sex is as real in Islam as wine is in Klu Klux Klan. In a circumcised society can you really count on sex?
    And besides this is a pre-Islamic Gipsy tradition to be found in any country with a strong Gypsy community (that includes Saudi Arabia as well).
    Gypsies in Romania for instance marry their daughters from early ages for their economic protection.
    Because:
    - the girl is less dependent on her parents for money
    - the girl gets protection from her older housband so she's les likely to be raped by other men in her community
    - the girl is first to poke at her spouse's belongings in an inheritance claim so she can achieve financial independence in her early adult life
    - the girl gets a tired old phallus so the chance of sexual intercourse during marriage decreases
    If your point is that there are other morally depraved cultures besides the one that's mainstream in Saudi Arabian society, I agree. But I gather that you think she should feel lucky. How happy would you be if you were sold off by your parents to live out your life as a pleasure boy for some sweaty old guy?

That is the cost of poverty. Poverty is the source of all evil and wrong.
    If you ware her father, what choices would you make?
    Grow your daughter without money and ruin her future doing such or marry her to a powerfull and wealthy man and she may get a chance to reach her twentys.That doesn't mean you sell her. As her father you can always protect her and intervine in her marriage to make sure she's ok. Isn't this what a good father always does for his children?
    If your son-in-law beats your child, wouldn't you smash his head against a hard place?
    When a girl gets married she becomes a woman in law. That means she can get a job or sign contracts earlier in life. And that means more independence.She can vote, join a party or do whatever she pleases.
    Peverty stinks.
    Last edited by Cronos Impera; 12-25-2008 at 18:46.

Chieftain of the Pudding Race Member Evil_Maniac From Mars's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cronos Impera View Post
    That is the cost of poverty. Poverty is the source of all evil and wrong.
    I was under the impression that this also happened in wealthy families.

And that means more independence.
    Under Islamic law in Saudi Arabia? What is your definition of independence?

She can vote, join a party or do whatever she pleases.
    Saudi Arabia...

Is this covered under the UDHR? If not it should be. Some things are just wrong and this is one of them.
    How many people in that article or the many others say child marriage is wrong ?
    Are any of them Saudi government bodies ?
    Are many media outlets in Saudi(which are government run and censored) running the story and editorials and publishing letters saying it is wrong ?
    All this ruling is Apache is a judge making a decision based on a legal technicality , the technicality being that the case as presented to the court was not valid as the person who brought the case despite having custody of the child has not been made the legal guardian of the child .

I wish the Chuckle Brothers would give it a rest, it's getting tiresome.
    Hey it was a simple question , if someone makes a claim about "everyone knowing" something then it should be really easy to provide the source of the "knowledge"......unless of course that "knowledge" is bollox .

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

What they do with there laws and there people are no buisness of mine. Life is to short to try and tell others to live by your rules.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    What they do with there laws and there people are no buisness of mine. Life is to short to try and tell others to live by your rules.
    And yet this girl isn't being given much choice in the matter. We've basically got to decide whether or not we approach these issues at a personal or cultural level. At a cultural level, we have no right to interefere, however at the personal level the treatment the girl is receiving is totally unacceptable.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyfelwyr View Post
    And yet this girl isn't being given much choice in the matter. We've basically got to decide whether or not we approach these issues at a personal or cultural level. At a cultural level, we have no right to interefere, however at the personal level the treatment the girl is receiving is totally unacceptable.

Says you

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Says you
    Yes says me

Yes says me
    So your perspective is the correct one?

I don't know I just gave my opinion isn't that what we're supposed to do here? Just because I say it doesn't mean I think it's a fact.

EDIT: Wait, you probably mean my cultural perspective. Man I'm getting paranoid. Anyway, I suppose if there are things which one culture deems unacceptable, they may/may not be right in using their power to protect an individual from certain elements of another culture. When it comes to human rights, should they not come as a top priority?
    Last edited by Rhyfelwyr; 12-26-2008 at 01:20.

I don't know I just gave my opinion isn't that what we're supposed to do here? Just because I say it doesn't mean I think it's a fact.
    Why is this news then? A judge made a ruling within the confines of his laws. This happens all the time.

Blog Entries

I'm going to take the Laissez-faire approach to this one, while yes... the idea to me is truly abhorrent, I don't live in Saudi Arabia, so the best I can do is shout "Hey, thats Pedophilia, and Pedophiles deserve to be strung and quartered!" but the likely hood that they're going to listen to some western infidel with slightly Christian views on any matter is about as likely as the Grand Ayatollah wanting me to sit down with him and read to him about the life of Jesus Christ. (Not to mention Christians don't exactly have the best track record when it comes to sexing up pre-pubescent children...)

So I have to shrug, say "thank god that isn't my child" and be on my way... its weird to me, but oh well, I'm not an Arab.

Formerly: SwedishFish Member KarlXII's Avatar
    San Diego, California, United States. Malmö/Gothenburg, Sweden. Cities of my ancestors and my favorite places to go!

Quote Originally Posted by rasoforos View Post
    The Prophet did the same with Aisha anyway...
    1/10 trolling.

"The judge requested, and received, a pledge from the husband, who was in court, not to allow the marriage to be consummated until the girl reaches puberty, al-Jutaili said. When she reaches puberty, the judge ruled, the girl will have the right to request a divorce by filing a petition with the court, the lawyer said."

I mean, hell, I don't agree with it, I don't like it, but she is given this opportunity here.
    HOW ABOUT 'DEM VIKINGS
    -Martok

German Enthusiast Member Alexanderofmacedon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishFish View Post
    1/10 trolling.

"The judge requested, and received, a pledge from the husband, who was in court, not to allow the marriage to be consummated until the girl reaches puberty, al-Jutaili said. When she reaches puberty, the judge ruled, the girl will have the right to request a divorce by filing a petition with the court, the lawyer said."

I mean, hell, I don't agree with it, I don't like it, but she is given this opportunity here.
    Mmhmm.

I guess, like SFTS says. It's a real shame, but that's according to my moral code. If it was presented to me in real life, I would do something about it maybe. But as it stands, if you have strong enough feelings from your computer screen, I will praise an effort to stop this by anyone on these boards.

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Yes.

Screw moral relativism. Western culture as it is now, even with all its flaws, is superior to societies like Saudi Arabia. And when I say western culture I don't mean Dutch windmills or France's 1.000.000 different types of cheeses versus shoarma or wearing checkered scarfs- but democracy and human rights.

Bring on Godwin, I dare you.

Damn straight. If all cultures are equal then cannibalism is just a matter of taste.

Its even easier than that , leave of appeal has been granted .
    Since the ruling hinged on the technicality that the person who has legal custody is not the person who has legal guardianship then the mother can apply for guardianship , but as this is saudi that will be a long and prossibly unwinnable case so the better move and simpler one would be an application to make the child a ward of court .
    Given that the saudi government says it is against this sort of thing happening and has signed teaties and set up bodies against this sort ofthing then becoming the legal guardian of the child makes their case very very easy to bring .
    Then again if the government does that then I fully expect those posters who moaned when the US government took into care those FLDS children to moan again just as loudly about government interference with arranged marriage and underage sex .

Corporate Hippie Member rasoforos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishFish View Post
    1/10 trolling.

An opportunity?

Do you think that a person who 'buys' an 8 year old in exchange of debt will stay true to his 'pledge'?

Even if he does do you think that when she reaches puberty he ll say 'All right go appeal, i wont touch you?'

Or you think that after 4 years of threats and intimidation she will really launch an appeal?

Now to the general topic...

Forget relativistic morality. Forget western values...this is not a western only forum. There are people from everywhere. Just use common sense...

...to say 'who are we to judge different cultures' is like saying 'why should the Nazis not kill the Jews if that is what they believe is right'...

...deep down, below our 'cultural morality' there is a level of instinctive morality that (i hope) dictates that no matter the underlying sociocultural structure of each of us, we all find what happened wrong.

So if I may say so, lets cut the *beep* about how unfair my topic is to this poor Arab pedophile and discuss what can be done or there is not much point in this topic apart from people to have a troll war.
    Αξιζει φιλε να πεθανεις για ενα ονειρο, κι ας ειναι η φωτια του να σε καψει.

http://grumpygreekguy.tumblr.com/

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rasoforos
    ...deep down, below our 'cultural morality' there is a level of instinctive morality that (i hope) dictates that no matter the underlying sociocultural structure of each of us, we all find what happened wrong.

So if I may say so, lets cut the *beep* about how unfair my topic is to this poor Arab pedophile and discuss what can be done or there is not much point in this topic apart from people to have a troll war.
    In fairness to the other contributors to this thread, the intent of the OP was unclear, until 2 days and 27 posts later (as quoted above). Therefore, each poster took a fair shot at establishing a discussion topic.

Henceforth, now armed with the OP's clarification, the topic is moral relativism vs moral absolutism. Deviations from the topic will be reviewed and possibly deleted.

Please: carry on.
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

Only got a Godwin on post 28. I'm disappointed, I expected better. [/Tongue firmly in cheek]
    Last edited by naut; 12-26-2008 at 15:21. Reason: For clarity
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast