Thread: Moving Romans

Default Moving Romans

So, I have a question about Roman names: how are they used in RomeShell ("move_character", etc, yes, I am a filthy cheater)? I took a look in both "name" folders in the EB directory, but couldn't make much out of how to construct a "cheat name" from either of these. Any help would be much apprectiated. The name I am struggling with currently is "Appivs Cornelivs Scipio."

Russia/Europe in the summer, Florida rest of the time

Default Re: Moving Romans

What you would have to do is type in move_character "AppivsA-Z Romanvs" and then specify the coordinates. There is a lot of repeated names with the Romani, as historically the Romans had almost no variety in first names, so what you'll have to do is to try out A-Z after "Appivs". Check this thread for further explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aemilius Paulus View Post
    ...try out A-Z after "Appivs".
    That's not quite right. The possibilities are "Appivs Romanvs", "AppivsA Romanvs", "AppivsB Romanvs", ... , "AppivsK Romanvs". L-Z are not used.
    The truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it. - Mark Twain

There is a lot of repeated names with the Romani, as historically the Romans had almost no variety in first names
    Yeah, I've killed three Servius Cornelius Scipio Asina's till now ;_;
    This space intentionally left blank.