Thread: Command Box

Default Command Box

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with the cheats :P

The thing is that when i open the tilde (~) button, the box wont pop up...

so i've tried to open with F1 and the box appears! but the game auto-load. lol

i want to know if i can open the box by pressing other button.. or i need to install the 1.2 and 1.3 versions. (i only have the 1.1 version)

thanks for your time :)

Default Re: Command Box

someone told me to use the ' key and it worked fine. the ~ didnt work for me. Hope this is helpful.

its the (ç) button :D thanks for the help.

But the problem now is different.

When im playing in campaign mode... after 3 or 4 turns, the game simply stops..(or block, whatever) ..after 1 minute waiting i need to exit the game... :S

any ideas about how can i fix the problem?

thanks for help.

well what i've tried to say last post is.. that the game stuck on the campaign mode :S

basicly that. :D

suggestions? solutions? thanks.

Question Re: Command Box

Have you been modding your game?

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nuxeman View Post
    well what i've tried to say last post is.. that the game stuck on the campaign mode :S

basicly that. :D

suggestions? solutions? thanks.
    Try to give us as many details as you can. Do you see error messages pop up? Can you tab out (alt+tab) out of the game when it occurs or does it hard lock the entire system? Have you, as Meth suggested, been modding your game recently?

The easiest fix I could suggest would be to just backup your save files, save them somewhere else on the Hard drive and do a clean install by uninstalling, deleting the M2TW main directory and then reinstalling again. Though I must admit it's a bit like curing the disease by killing the patient.. and then resurrecting him!

You might want to check with the people who frequent The Apothecary, our Tech forum, first though. They might be able to help you, just make sure to remember that when trying to get technical help for anything software (or even hardware) related that you have to give out as many details as you can, or else we can't help.
    Last edited by Monk; 01-21-2009 at 08:44.