Thread: mtw help needed please

Default mtw help needed please

hi all , ive recently purchased mtw gold edition with the viking expansion , my problem is that the game came in a single case with no documentation , the game guides and manuals are all on the disc itself , my problem is that i cannot find the cd key to enable online play , can anyone help me ? many thanks , i suspect its on the disc somewhere but i cannot find it .

Default Re: mtw help needed please

If there is no manual then it should be on a sticker on the inside of the box near to the bottom. If the sticker is not present, visible on the packaging then I advise that you return the game to the shop where you bought it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cynewulf View Post
    If there is no manual then it should be on a sticker on the inside of the box near to the bottom. If the sticker is not present, visible on the packaging then I advise that you return the game to the shop where you bought it.
    indeedy

hi , the games is not dodgy in anyway , its the original box the original cover and the disc is genuine but i have bought games before that come with no documentation and the cd key is usually on the disc somewhere , i just cant find it ,

kwait nait Member Monsieur Alphonse's Avatar

I also bought it recently and the DVD was inside a white envelope. Your CD-key is printed on the envelope.
    Tosa Inu

Wandering Fool Senior Member bamff's Avatar

Yeah, the envelope would be a good option, if no documentation whatsoever was included.

On mine, the CD key is on the (very thin) booklet inside the front of the CD case, on the foot of the very last page....I got mine online a while back....

Fingers crossed that it is on that envelope - if not, then heed the advice of Cynewulf. Not saying that it is not "ridgey didge", but the seller may be able to help you to locate the CD key....

Ive emailed the seller so ill have to wait n see i suppose ' thanks for your help anyways ,

Quote Originally Posted by pashi2004 View Post
    the seller
    "the seller". ebay? I'm probably jumping to conclusions here, but if you bought that from ebay, it might not be genuine...