Thread: About WotD

The Scourge of Rome Member Spartan198's Avatar

Default About WotD

I must regretfully inform you all that WotD is dead. With Turk unable to get online, the lack of manpower with the needed specialties, and several other team-related factors, WotD has been struck down like Pompey the Great did to the grand Seleucid Empire in 66 BC.

We didn't update this forum much and for that I sincerely apologize. On behalf of myself, Gebeleisis, Turk, and the rest of the crew, I can't thank you all enough for your support. It's meant the world to us.

Good luck with your own modding projects in 2009 and onward, guys/gals.

Spartan198
    (Former) WotD Historian, PR Guy
    My Greek Cavalry submod for RS 1.6a: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=368881

For Calvin and TosaInu, in a better place together, modding TW without the hassle of hardcoded limits. We miss you.

Default Re: About WotD

That is sad to hear.
    There are never enough hours in the days of a Queen, and her nights have too many...

ATW Version 2.5 is now out!

The Scourge of Rome Member Spartan198's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SubRosa View Post
    That is sad to hear.
    Yeah, a real shame. Seemed like we could never get our hands on the resources and manpower we needed, and on the rare occasions that we managed to, they slipped right out of our fingers.
    My Greek Cavalry submod for RS 1.6a: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=368881

For Calvin and TosaInu, in a better place together, modding TW without the hassle of hardcoded limits. We miss you.

Sindarin Elf of Doriath Member Finch's Avatar

NOOOOOOOO!!!!