Thread: I love LA!

Yesdachi swallowed by Jaguar! Member yesdachi's Avatar

Default I love LA!

Hey Guys, I mentioned it a while ago in the backroom that I was going to be looking for a new job and as luck would have it (and a little hardwork) I nailed a sweet new job! The best part, it has brought me (and the fam) out from under the blanket of cold weather in MI to the sunny shores of Los Angeles, CA. I love LA!

If you know of anything cool to do in town that isn’t too expensive (moving has shrunk the savings a bit if you know what I mean) I am open to suggestions.
    Peace in Europe will never stay, because I play Medieval II Total War every day. ~YesDachi

This place called Mars... do you know of it?

Default Re: I love LA!

I really don't

But if you're looking for fun things to do... TV shows are free (at least Craig Ferguson is ). Going to Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, and all those other popular places. Though I'd wait on Huntington Beach until summer because it sucked when I checked it out ... Though imho, you should come to NorCal, that's where it's at (well I'm a lil biased for NorCal anyways ) Plus, we have better traffic, weather, and air
    "No one said it was gonna be easy! If it was, everyone would do it..that's who you know who really wants it."

All us men suffer in equal parts, it's our lot in life, and no man goes without a broken heart or a lost love. Like holding your dog as he takes his last breath and dies in your arms, it's a rite of passage. Unavoidable. And honestly, I can't imagine life without that depth of feeling.-Bierut

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: I love LA!

Quote Originally Posted by yesdachi View Post
    If you know of anything cool to do in town that isn’t too expensive (moving has shrunk the savings a bit if you know what I mean) I am open to suggestions.
    Enjoy the weather and the surgically altered hooters, but make sure you learn to swim.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur