Thread: VanillaMOD CTD's

Default VanillaMOD CTD's

Could someone walk me through installing VanillaMOd,just to make surte I'm doing everything right? I'm getting CTD's when I attempt to play a battle myself,rather than auto-resloving and it's annoying as hell. I installed Vanilla by unzipping all the files directly to my MT2 directory,then did the same thing with the 0.93b patch,as when I unzipped the patch to a seperaye directory in the VanillaMod subdirectory that it creates,MTW2 refuses to let me run ANY campaigns full-stop.

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

Default Re: VanillaMOD CTD's

Sounds to me like you have unpacked your game before that's causing this.

Read the step by step walkthrough if you haven't done so already for your other problem.
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Default Re: VanillaMOD CTD's

After uniinstalling the game and doing a clean install,then installing VanillaMod,all problems have at last been fixed. Thankks for all your help in sorting out the problems,it's much appreciated.