Thread: Eb doesn't work on multiplayer anymore

Default Eb doesn't work on multiplayer anymore

So i wrote in the technical issue forum but no one answer me. I had this problem since few days, i can't play, every time i start a match says lost sync issue and the people play 2 different games, in one me win and my enemy too . Anyway i thought that was only mine problem, but speaking with others two guys seems that the problem is very common. Does anyone else had connection problems since past 2 3 days? I'm thinking that maybe is an hamachi issue. Anyone can suggest some way to fix that? I really want to play in multiplayer, it's simply too fun

Default Re: Eb doesn't work on multiplayer anymore

....'"lost sync issue and the people play 2 different games".....

Thats not a problem of hamachi, or EB. When u get that message and u two play different games is because the two players are different game files. It doesn't have to be a full mod change to EB, a simple change in the unit.descr, or building.descr, will cause that.

make sure that you both have EB 1.2 with Bovi's fixes.

I played EB MP this past weekend a couple of times, and it was fine.
    Last edited by NeoSpartan; 01-06-2009 at 14:20.

I have the simple eb 1.2 version with fixes and my friends too, and even with some guys one day all works fine the day after lost sync.. I don-t think that is a files problem, and anyway when the files are different it-s impossible to join the game anyway.

I was playing yesterday with a friend and it worked fine.

But one thing happens and it could be your problem: if I host the game and then I press alt+tab to go to the desktop I lost connection with the other player,... and we both can play but against AI.
    "This war between the Romans and Celtiberians is called the fiery War, for while wars in Greece or Asia are settled with one or two pitched battles, the battles there dragged on, only brought to a temporary end by the darkness of the night. Both sides refused to let their courage flag or their bodies tire". Polybius.

mmm i will try to don't do it, maybe was that

I also had the same experience. I haven't tried a mp battle ever since I coulnd't play because of a lost sync issue.