Thread: Teacher Has Sex With Student 300 Times. Student Has The Gall To Sue

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Teacher Has Sex With Student 300 Times. Student Has The Gall To Sue

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/re...ome&position=1

Ungrateful is the first word that comes to my mind. Then I remember all those "morals" and "ethics" that were beaten into my head as a child and think "If this were a girl we would be calling for the man's testicles is it right to demand this woman's ovaries?" I say yes.
    Last edited by Strike For The South; 01-12-2009 at 04:55.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

Default Re: Teacher Has Sex With Student 300 Times. Student Has The Gall To Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    http://news.bostonherald.com/news/re...ome&position=1

Ungrateful is the first word that comes to my mind. Then I remember all those "morals" and "ethics" that were beaten into my head as a child and think "If this were a girl we would be calling for the man's testicles is right to demand this woman's ovaries?" I say yes.
    If you're using "testicles" and "ovaries" as metaphors, I totally agree with you... Doesn't matter one bit if it's a man or a woman...

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    If you're using "testicles" and "ovaries" as metaphors, I totally agree with you... Doesn't matter one bit if it's a man or a woman...
    If by metaphors you mean "removal" than yes. I realize the removal of ovaries is not the same as castration but I think it would get the point across.

On second thought probably not but eh I now consider it a mere technicality and anyone who calls me out will be considered nitpicky

You have been forewarned.
    Last edited by Strike For The South; 01-12-2009 at 04:58.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Friend of Lady Luck Member Mooks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    Doesnt really matter. Not like a 13 year old kid could make babies anyway.

On another note, this kid has definite bragging rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furunculus View Post
    i love the idea that angsty-teens can get so spazzed out by computer games that they try to rage-rape themselves with a remote.

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mooks View Post
    Ummm ... you didn't pay a lot of attention in Biology class, did you? 'Cause once a person has hit puberty, they are fully capable of making babies. Oh, it may be a horrible idea for a 13 year old to sire or carry a child, but it's quite possible. That's why our ancestors were getting married off at around 13 or 14 years of age. That and the fact that they expected to be old and used up by the time they were twenty-five or so.

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

On another note, this kid has definite bragging rights.
    It is quite possible for many 13 year olds to make babies.

My kingdom for a .

Biotechnlogy Student Member ||Lz3||'s Avatar

I once heard in the news that the youngest couple with a living child ever where some Chinese, they were (IIRC) 8 or so at the time... : /
    Spoken languages:

Mini-mod pack for EB 1.2 for Alexander and RTW
    (just download it and apply to get tons of changes!) last update: 18/12/08 here
    ALEXANDER EB promoter

Of course sex of that sort is wrong.

It's better to not be close to a child as much as possible than it is to have a close relationship with them. Look at how parents age suddenly when they take care of their children. No matter how much an adult does as the children want, just one downturn in their mood could ruin their opinion of that adult. This is why nice parents end up becoming harsh on their kids.

For example, there comes a time when parents have to make their kids sleep in their own room no matter how unpleasant it is for those kids. Weak-minded parents will keep running to their kids in the middle of the night when their kids call them.

Edit: I looked in the link. It was the teacher who seduced the student. What I said above is irrelevant.
    Last edited by Shaka_Khan; 01-12-2009 at 07:01.
    Wooooo!!!

Corporate Hippie Member rasoforos's Avatar

McCallum and the boy had unprotected sex in the shower, on the kitchen floor and the living room floor on a green shag rug that was seized yesterday as a result of a search warrant, court documents say.

You learn a new word every day. Well I suppose the name suits it just fine...
    Last edited by rasoforos; 01-12-2009 at 09:46.
    Αξιζει φιλε να πεθανεις για ενα ονειρο, κι ας ειναι η φωτια του να σε καψει.

http://grumpygreekguy.tumblr.com/

Friend of Lady Luck Member Mooks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
    Ummm ... you didn't pay a lot of attention in Biology class, did you? 'Cause once a person has hit puberty, they are fully capable of making babies. Oh, it may be a horrible idea for a 13 year old to sire or carry a child, but it's quite possible. That's why our ancestors were getting married off at around 13 or 14 years of age. That and the fact that they expected to be old and used up by the time they were twenty-five or so.

Good point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furunculus View Post
    i love the idea that angsty-teens can get so spazzed out by computer games that they try to rage-rape themselves with a remote.

I think the issue more at hand is not just the teacher student relationship but the fact she felt the need to seduce a boy who was 13. That shows that she has a tendency to pursue under-age kids and because of that, just like any other sexual predator she should be locked away for a long time.

It's a shame castration isn't legal any more.

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tibilicus View Post
    I think the issue more at hand is not just the teacher student relationship but the fact she felt the need to seduce a boy who was 13. That shows that she has a tendency to pursue under-age kids and because of that, just like any other sexual predator she should be locked away for a long time.

for once we agree on something.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Quote Originally Posted by hooahguy View Post
    for once we agree on something.

Were aloud to agree on things in the frontroom and outside the Israel thread.

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Another american boy seduced by a good looking older teacher.... horny boys everywhere jealous of american education system!
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Quote Originally Posted by tibilicus View Post
    Every human deserves a possibility for redemption, so I disagree with your remark.

On the topic; Rushmore (Wes Anderson) anyone?

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Odd case. Sounds like it wasn't the boy who shopped her, but he was bragging. It's also interesting that the article doesn't pay more attention to the infidelity, I wonder if the husband was actually aware of what was going on?
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Tribesman View Post
    Wow she had a nice home by the looks of it as well. She's good looking to she could probably get most guys.

Shame she threw it all away.

HEY!

My little trooper starting making its baby-sauce when I was 11. I remember it like it was yesterday...

Another american boy seduced by a good looking older teacher.... horny boys everywhere jealous of american education system!
    When I'm with my friends here, all that is needed for every single male in the room to enter a trance-like state of remembrance is to say the name "Hege"... It's a mixed feeling though, it was our first encounter with a true sex-bomb, on the other hand, she wasn't like the one in the topic(unfortunately...). And, now that we're old enough to understand and do something, we have no idea where she is
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There was a 13 year old girl in my local school distinct who got preganet....

Ya little Cashews can start making it's Milk at a early age, which is how you....

Cashews = Milk

Cashews And Milk! + A Woman's Forest = A Baby!

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

Ok - it seems that the thread reaches the frat-house stage...

... and suddenly dies.