Thread: All by generals have been slain by sabeans

Default All by generals have been slain by sabeans

They all have this trait, it says they are dead even though they seem to be alive. I am Carthage if it matters.

One other thing, my minimap seems to suggest that the rebels have a piece of my land, my they don't, if you see what i mean.

Edit: I've been reading other threads and now know what has caused the problem, if i carry on, and ignore these issues, will the rest of the game play out like normal?

Edit 2: I can see now things won't play out like normal, i can now recruit macedonian hoplites in the middle of Africa, Thanks for the new version of this great game anyway
    Last edited by Falc; 01-13-2009 at 22:41.

Default Re: All by generals have been slain by sabeans

U did something wrong with the installation order. U need Rtw 1.5 then EB 1.1 and afterwards EB 1.2 Update and then any other submod. Am i right?

Default Re: All by generals have been slain by sabeans

No, you're wrong. Falc is right. Not savegame compatible.
    Last edited by bovi; 01-15-2009 at 07:06.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking