Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girls hate my muscles, GAH!!!!

Default Girls hate my muscles, GAH!!!!

I was told today by a good female friend, in a rather off hand manner that guys with large muscles are not at the top of a Girl's "to do list", they would rather do a skinny little weener instead. I was shocked, and at the same time, hurt, in the way only large muscular guys can feel, so I went to the boxing club and did some skipping.

Is this news to anyone else out there? I thought women loved good muscle development, clearly I was wrong.

What should I do? I love my squats!

Sig by Durango

Now that the House of Commons is trying to become useful, it does a great deal of harm.
    -Oscar Wilde

Biotechnlogy Student Member ||Lz3||'s Avatar

Default Re: Girls hate my muscles, GAH!!!!

Yeh... I have many erm... lady-friends who dislike muscular guys...

Not really news here =/
    Last edited by ||Lz3||; 01-14-2009 at 08:59.
    Spoken languages:

Mini-mod pack for EB 1.2 for Alexander and RTW
    (just download it and apply to get tons of changes!) last update: 18/12/08 here
    ALEXANDER EB promoter

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yay

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Grand Patron's Banner Bearer Senior Member Peasant Phill's Avatar
    Somewhere relatively safe, behind some one else, preferably at the back
    Blog Entries

That's a bit of a generalisation, now is it.

As long as girls you're attrackted don't mind muscular guys, you don't have a problem. Besides, there's more to you than your godly physic, at least I hope so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone
    Someone has to watch over the wheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCow
    We've made our walls sufficiently thick that we don't even hear the wet thuds of them bashing their brains against the outer wall and falling as lifeless corpses into our bottomless moat.

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Well theres plan a out the window... luckily i have a plan b

Girls still like money right ?
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Some girls like skinny, some like really muscular, most like somewhere in between. Just look at most male leads...excluding the rock and arnold and such...

Boy's Guard Senior Member LeftEyeNine's Avatar

I'd like to know which union that girl was the head of being able to represent, if not all, many girls.

Looking like an orc, yes, totally ugly to look at. But I assure you, there is no single female creature on the surface of the earth if you have a body like, say, Cristiano Ronaldo 's. That's against the will of nature.

So she either meant the over muscular ones or that she's one that belongs to the exceptions.

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

I must meet this woman.
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Symbasileus ton Rhomaioktonon Member Maion Maroneios's Avatar

Well, I know gals like neither fat guys nor too skinny or too muscular guys. Just like us, I believe. Note that if you're ripped or at least have some muscle and/or abbs is certainly a plus. Of course, there are always the exceptions, meaning some gals might actually like too fat/skinny/muscular people.

Maion
    ~Maion

Bruadair a'Bruaisan Member cmacq's Avatar
    Where on this beige, brown, and olive-drab everything will stick, sting, bite, and/or eat you; most rickety-tick.

Right,

You've a good female friend? And, that's all there's to it, right.
    Last edited by cmacq; 01-14-2009 at 14:34.
    quae res et cibi genere et cotidiana exercitatione et libertate vitae

Herein events and rations daily birth the labors of freedom.

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Most of the above, additionally, a lot of girls don't like rock hard muscles because they're not nice/comforting to be held by.

Imagine being hugged by an actual rock.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

German Enthusiast Member Alexanderofmacedon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Philipvs Vallindervs Calicvla View Post
    Most of the above, additionally, a lot of girls don't like rock hard muscles because they're not nice/comforting to be held by.

Imagine being hugged by an actual rock.
    Yep. There is a certain level that is just too much. You can be strong and muscular and not be all that unbalanced.

I once hugged a guy in full plate armour, if that could compare.

..it's painful.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

You've got it all wrong!

If you want girls, you need to be that tortured artist type (tastefully done, of course).

You can still have your muscles, but that can't be your focus.

My kingdom for a .

is not a senior Member Meneldil's Avatar

Default Re : Girls hate my muscles, GAH!!!!

The only advantage of having a well developed body is that it allows you to have tatoos, of which most girls are found of.

That's why I'm actually going to the fitness room: to get some muscles, thus being able to get a few tatoos here and there. My parents will probably get mad, but I'll claim that I made a bet while drunk or something like that.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

They say that but don't mean it. Get bigger muscles.

This is a fallacy. I'll be back to console you.
    Last edited by Strike For The South; 01-14-2009 at 15:41.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Corporate Hippie Member rasoforos's Avatar

Its plagiarized by sums it up well:

Why go for the six-pack when you can have a whole keg?

The myth about muscly men has collapsed. The world (and the chicks) belong to us, the abdominaly (not abominably) curvy!! Haaahahahaharghhh!!!
    Αξιζει φιλε να πεθανεις για ενα ονειρο, κι ας ειναι η φωτια του να σε καψει.

http://grumpygreekguy.tumblr.com/

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Remember one thing- most girls will also claim that they want a nice guy, but we all know that's complete fallacy. So take her words with a bit more than a pinch of salt. I mean, taking the word of any female regarding relationships is sort of like a vegan pinko-hippy assuming they could convert SFTS to an all-tofu diet. Not only is the assumption untrue, its potentially dangerous.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

The real trick here is not to want a girl.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    The real trick here is not to want a girl.
    And then suffer the consequences of being shunned by your peers and called homosexual.
    That's what I never get. If you say you don't want to have sex right now or go after that girl, you are called homosexual...
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Girls love muscles. They see those bodybuilders on TV and think "ewwww" When they don't realize that those bodybuilders look like that for two hours because they are so water and carb depleted.

In all reality Girls love a man who is as thick as a mac truck. They like to touch and feel. So for all that is SACRED AND HOLY don't stop lifting. Sooner or later that same girl will be feeling you up. Don't listen to the media or the mental midgets that tell you otherwise. Merely haters my friend.

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Weird Organism Senior Member Drisos's Avatar

In male versions of the babe thread the guys are muscular as hell... So, it's pretty much obvious that lots of them are attracted to that. Maybe many girls would be intimidated or feel not good enough for those muscles in real life. (just guessing, because I don't have a clue)

I'm right now on the strategy of not wanting a girl and not worrying about muscles n stuff... And it feels freaking awesome.
    - Chu - Gi - Makoto - Rei - Jin - Yu - Meiyo -

is not a senior Member Meneldil's Avatar

Default Re : Girls hate my muscles, GAH!!!!

Girls are attracted by manli(y?)ness and extravaganza. You do not have to have muscles to look or sound manly.

Most girls actually don't care about the physical appearance of men, or at least, they don't care as much as boys do. The behavior/spirit is much more important.

Well, I am no Christiano Ronaldo, when I say muscles, I mean muscles, not 0 percent body fat, weight machine muscles. I mean normal free weight muscles, they are not as pretty as that, plus I have the physique of a front row rugby player (prop actually)/heavy weight boxer.

But still, what the heck! I went around town today and I started noticing things, such as all the raelly hot chicks were going round with really skinny guys in in really skinny jeans, waah!

Its time to initiate operation diet like Bob Dylan.

Sig by Durango

Now that the House of Commons is trying to become useful, it does a great deal of harm.
    -Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bopa the Magyar View Post
    I was told today by a good female friend, in a rather off hand manner that guys with large muscles are not at the top of a Girl's "to do list", they would rather do a skinny little weener instead. I was shocked, and at the same time, hurt, in the way only large muscular guys can feel, so I went to the boxing club and did some skipping.

Is this news to anyone else out there? I thought women loved good muscle development, clearly I was wrong.

What should I do? I love my squats!
    im a skinny runt and it dont do me any favours believe me, thats why i do heavy weights, muscular over boney any day, but not over the top, just well toned i.e no steroids lol
    Last edited by Thermal; 01-14-2009 at 23:39.

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bopa the Magyar View Post
    Well, I am no Christiano Ronaldo, when I say muscles, I mean muscles, not 0 percent body fat, weight machine muscles. I mean normal free weight muscles, they are not as pretty as that, plus I have the physique of a front row rugby player (prop actually)/heavy weight boxer.

But still, what the heck! I went around town today and I started noticing things, such as all the raelly hot chicks were going round with really skinny guys in in really skinny jeans, waah!

Its time to initiate operation diet like Bob Dylan.
    Have you though about swimming? That will slim you out without turning you into an actual rake.

The skinny guys thing is a bit of a fad, it will pass in a few years, in the meantime take a job that involves a uniform (not traffic warden! )
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

Women are weird...

Quote Originally Posted by 777Ares777 View Post
    im a skinny runt and it dont do me any favours believe me, thats why i do heavy weights, muscular over boney any day, but not over the top, just well toned i.e no steroids lol
    When you say things like this God kills a kitten.

That is a very ignorant statement. Well toned is a fallacy and steroids are not some "magic" drug.

This place called Mars... do you know of it?

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval View Post
    And then suffer the consequences of being shunned by your peers and called homosexual.
    That's what I never get. If you say you don't want to have sex right now or go after that girl, you are called homosexual...
    That's what my friends said till they met my gf... they haven't said **** since

Obviously they have nothing clinking around in their cranium. Just bide your time and you'll get one 10x better... at least in theory anyways

As for the whole working out, being muscular, skinny, wearing girlyman pants. I find that just working out or doing what you do to stay in-shape, wear what you wear, ect... gets you what you want... so **** everyone else
    "No one said it was gonna be easy! If it was, everyone would do it..that's who you know who really wants it."

All us men suffer in equal parts, it's our lot in life, and no man goes without a broken heart or a lost love. Like holding your dog as he takes his last breath and dies in your arms, it's a rite of passage. Unavoidable. And honestly, I can't imagine life without that depth of feeling.-Bierut

Quote Originally Posted by Philipvs Vallindervs Calicvla View Post
    Have you though about swimming? That will slim you out without turning you into an actual rake.

The skinny guys thing is a bit of a fad, it will pass in a few years, in the meantime take a job that involves a uniform (not traffic warden! )
    Indeed I do swim! I have pool and all, yet to no avail, I was born to skip in a boxing gym and destroy opposing scrums (well thats what I think anyway)

I have also found that I am best suited to wearing smart bits of clothing such as suits and uniforms, thus my wish to open doors at the local hotel, ah the dreams...

Sig by Durango

-Oscar Wilde

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast