Thread: Greetings from the Kings Own

The Lordz Modding Collective Member LordBlood's Avatar

Default Greetings from the Kings Own

Hello gentlemen, I would like to introduce my self, I go by the Name of Lord Blood, I am a member of the LMC, and one of the co founders to the first clan (Royal Foot Guards) created for and based soly on the NapoleonicTW mods. I humbly come to announce 'The Kings Own' move into ETW once it is out. ETW is something which we have longed for, for a very long time since the STW days, and we are very happy to see our dream come true. :) HUZZAH! and we can't wait for the new expansions to come as well.

The Kings Own is a British base clan which represents the British Empire during the Napoleonic age. We have been around from the very beginning of NTW and have many veteran players who don't mind teaching a noob the ropes. We are comprised of 3 corps, the Royal Foot Guards (RFG) the Light Division (LD) and the King's German Legion (KGL) which are all run by their own Field Marshal. Altho we are a British base clan, we are a melting pot of different nationalities from different regions of the World, like the USA, Turkey, Britain and Germany to name a few. We are accepting applications if you wish to be part of our clan, no fees, and no age requirements, we only ask for mature players willing to be part of a great group of players! So anyone who wants to take the shilling for the KING then come over to sign up.

ATM we are playing ETW, NTW1 (1809 mod) NTW2 and soon to come games such as Les Grognards. We have Vent for members.

KO Steam group (open to the public)
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheKingsOwn

KO Forum:
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_Kings_Own/

Thank you :)
    Last edited by LordBlood; 03-22-2009 at 20:07.

"I would rather die on my feet, then to live a lifetime on my knee's" General Emilliano Zapata

Default Re: Greetings from the Kings Own

Gentlemen, the KO invites you to join our steam group. Please feel free to add us :)

regards!

KO steam Group:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheKingsOwn

"I would rather die on my feet, then to live a lifetime on my knee's" General Emilliano Zapata

Tell Sharpe I said hi.

I'll pass it on :)

Welcome, i remmeber playing with ur men in NTW1, where i was part of the PVI clan, which was a mix of members from mtw/vi

But now we have merged to ETW from our original clans, As you see im from Aggony.

But before PVI i did join the ranks of RFG to learn for a while with Lord Crow .....

is he still around ???? i also know Flea , lol
    AggonyJudgee

Hey Judge m8, good to see you! I sure do remember you and the PVI, fine gents they are. ah NTW1, those were the days! :) Yeh Crow is still around, but not in the clan anymore, and Flea is around still as well :), old buggers aren't we? lol Anyways good to see you m8, stop by anytime in our forum to say hi :)
    Last edited by LordBlood; 03-23-2009 at 19:58.

The King's Own has now added a Royal Navy to its military arm, headed by Lord Admiral Bongfu. So if you wish to fight for the King in the waves, then come by and take the shilling for the his Majesty's Royal Navy.

Come you land lubbers! the King needs men to capt his ships to victory! It does not matter if your new to sea battles, the King needs all able men to lead this Majesty's Navy to Victory! Any new recruits will start with a Naval commission and rank of LT. So come all and take the shillings for the KING! HUZZAH!

Last edited by LordBlood; 04-10-2009 at 00:51.

The King's Own are still recruiting men for the Kings army and his majesty's Navy.

About The Kings Own

> The KO was founded in 2004, we are an umbrella clan, which means that our Divisions started as independent clans before becoming united under the Kings banner. The Royal Foot Guards and Light Division have been around since 2002
    > Playing only ETW ATM, but we also play the Napoleonic TotalWar mods created by the Lordz Modding Collective for MTW and RTW.
    > We have 32 members total and growing. All are from around the world. USA, Europe, Australia, and even Turkey
    > We have Vent for our members, altho you can bring your friends even if they are not in the clan.
    > We have a ranking system based on the British military system of the Napoleonic age.
    > We have good relations with all clans who are not Napoleonic base, like the Total War Rebels, Clan Elite Force, Celtiberos just to name a few.
    > We are allied with 2 other Napoleonic base clans, Svenska Armen and The Grognards.
    > We have 4 Divisions to choose from, the Kings German Legion, who are mostly Germans players, or the longest lasting Divisions the Light Division or Royal Foot Guards, and if your not a land lover, we have the Royal Navy if you wish to sail the 7 seas All divisions are headed by their own Field Marshal except for the Royal Navy which is headed by an Admiral.
    > 90% of all promotions within the KO are based on your commitment to the clan. Not how good you are at beating other players, altho that is also taken into consideration for promotion.
    > We have veteran players who have been around for yrs, and who don't mind showing newcomers the art of war.
    > Requirements to become a member:
    Age requirement; none, we only ask for mature players
    Race, religion, social and political standings are not an issue, we welcome anyone who wants to be part of a mature team.
    We are a clan base on gentlemanly conduct, we do not ridicule other players within our clan, or even our foes, we respect all players equally.
    Must be an active member in our forum
    You do not have to be an expert on the Napoleonic age or anything else to be part of our clan, everything can be taught.

So if your looking to be part of a mature, friendly team of players, to have fun games with, then the KO is the clan for you! Our members are always happy to teach new comers the ropes. So don't be shy, come by and visit us.

Forum: http://s13.invisionfree.com/The_Kings_Own/

Thank you

http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_King...ex.php?act=idx
    Come visit us and enlist today in the prestigious ROYAL AMERICAN RIFLE REGIMENT.

Major Sir Horton III, ADC, Royal American Rifles, The King's Own.