Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally, a Convenient Way to Tell Her You Gave Her Genital Warts

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

Default Finally, a Convenient Way to Tell Her You Gave Her Genital Warts

It's about time someone created an e-card system for venereal disease. Kind of like a LOLcats but with 100% more syphilis. Neato!

This is how it works. Sites like inSPOT offer a place for people to send the e-cards to up to six partners—or tricks—in order to inform them that they might have been exposed. The cards can be sent from yourself or from an anonymous source, as to protect your privacy if you're not yet comfortable revealing who you are. inSPOT promises not to log any of your data or report anything to government officials—the site is aimed solely at informing others and helping people find places to get tested.

P.S.: DevDave, check your inbox. I sent you, um, a little message about our last time together ...

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

Default Re: Finally, a Convenient Way to Tell Her You Gave Her Genital Warts

I was wondering why the curtain smelled like cheddar...

Nothing says it meant nothing like an anonymous note saying "Baby, you've possibly got a cocktail of venereal diseases that you'll need to get looked into on your own pocket."
    Last edited by Yoyoma1910; 01-21-2009 at 15:06.

My kingdom for a .

Darkside Medic Senior Member rory_20_uk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cheddar is most likely thrush; fishy is most likely BV.

Here in the UK GUM clinics do something very similar - although not yet online.

You can get immunised against most types of genital warts these days. Something I'd recommend to any who are still young and free.
    Last edited by rory_20_uk; 01-21-2009 at 18:37.
    An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

Corporate Hippie Member rasoforos's Avatar

Err...

...Lemur?...

...how did you find out about this eh?
    Αξιζει φιλε να πεθανεις για ενα ονειρο, κι ας ειναι η φωτια του να σε καψει.

http://grumpygreekguy.tumblr.com/

Part-Time Polemic Senior Member ICantSpellDawg's Avatar

Those are dangerous things to send anonymously

"You've got a sweet ass. Sorry I've welded it shut with Gonorrhea. You should get tested"
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -Eric "George Orwell" Blair

"If the policy of the government, upon vital questions affecting the whole people, is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court...the people will have ceased to be their own rulers, having to that extent practically resigned the government into the hands of that eminent tribunal."
    (Lincoln's First Inaugural Address, 1861).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

Quote Originally Posted by rory_20_uk View Post
    Cheddar is most likely thrush fishy is most likely BV.
    Apparently, Monsieur Lemur, your curtains might have... BV... What's BV?

Urgh... never mind. I just got it on the CDC site.

My kingdom for a .

I just thought about sending a few anonymously but then that would be really nasty wouldn't it?

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    I just thought about sending a few anonymously but then that would be really nasty wouldn't it?
    Unbelievably nasty. Not a good idea, IMHO, even against somebody you really, really dislike.

rasoforos, I, uh, can't say I "heard" about this site, exactly, not in the sense I think you mean. It's just, um, well, when you've got a thing for pre-operative transsexuals, and you get into a fivesome involving a lot of mint-flavored lube, and the whole thing is being webcast live, and then, well, afterward ... how can I put this delicately? Let's say you start to feel a scraping, itching, scabbing sort of feeling afterward, and it burns like a heated wire when you pee, well ...

Let me start over. Sometimes, when a daddy loves a mommy very much, daddy still needs to have "other" needs met, which is where Thai ladyboys come into the picture ...

Um. Anyway. Hilarious site, right?
    Last edited by Lemur; 01-21-2009 at 19:17.

Probably Drunk Member Reverend Joe's Avatar

Even funnier.

My dad and I saw this in a bookstore a couple months ago. We could not stop laughing.

L'Etranger Senior Member Banquo's Ghost's Avatar
    Hunting the Snark, a long way from Tipperary...

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Joe View Post
    Even funnier.

My dad and I saw this in a bookstore a couple months ago. We could not stop laughing.
    That is truly inspired.

I guess this one fits the theme of this thread and breaking bad news with baby animals?

"If there is a sin against life, it consists not so much in despairing as in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this one."
    Albert Camus "Noces"

Quote Originally Posted by Banquo's Ghost View Post
    "You have crabs too honey."
    This space intentionally left blank

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

I missed the pun, clearly I'm not cut out for the real world.

Screw this, I'm entering seminary first chance I get.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Why? The best day I ever had was when I told my girl " HA I GAVE YOU WARTS AND NOW WE HAVE TO BE TOGETHER 4EVER!"

She of course left me. So now I'm stuck with no girl and warts which I contracted from a male hooker. I guess thats what they mean by "backfire"
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

BWHAHAHAHA!

I'm so sending this to my ex!!! Anonymously, of course....
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Senior Member Senior Member Fisherking's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    BWHAHAHAHA!

I'm so sending this to my ex!!! Anonymously, of course....

There is no one more evil than that!

Not even my ex!!!!!!

Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherking View Post
    There is no one more evil than that!

Not even my ex!!!!!!

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Lol!

First thing that went through my mind!

I think it would be extra fun with friends that are couples, i could send them one each and watch the fireworks fly!
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Well I take back what I said HoreTore.

I think we may have a new winner…

Mark Twain

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGrizzly View Post
    Lol!

First thing that went through my mind!

I think it would be extra fun with friends that are couples, i could send them one each and watch the fireworks fly!
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

Right-o.

A total of 14 anonymous e-cards sent to various people

If anyone gets violent, I'm going to blame you, Lemur.

Sometimes it is a little incongruous that the people championing the people and ,I thought, human rights come up with plans that seek to hurt and distress others on the thinnest of premiums…or just for a lark.

Not to start something but, do you think that some of their stand on gun control is because their mama told them they deserve to be shot…and they know that she is right?????

Mark Twain

Friend of Lady Luck Member Mooks's Avatar

Right-o.

You hate 14 people enough to send them those things?

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by Furunculus View Post
    i love the idea that angsty-teens can get so spazzed out by computer games that they try to rage-rape themselves with a remote.

Just to state the obvious one more time: Sending anonymous notes telling people that they may have been exposed to VD is a bad idea. Not a good prank, not a good joke. Please refrain from doing it.

The very model of a modern Moderator Xiahou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
    Just to state the obvious one more time: Sending anonymous notes telling people that they may have been exposed to VD is a bad idea. Not a good prank, not a good joke. Please refrain from doing it.
    I'd say that a site allowing people to, anonymously and with no verification, tell others they gave them an STD is a really bad idea. It's begging to be abused and no doubt will be.
    "Don't believe everything you read online."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Mooks View Post
    You hate 14 people enough to send them those things?

Y
    Hate? No, I sent them to 14 of my friends

Kinda failed though, the mail they send looks like spam....
    Last edited by HoreTore; 01-23-2009 at 05:49.

Hmm, I just sent a card to myself at my Gmail addy to see if it would get through the spam filter. Yup, it showed up instantly.

Good to know my scabies/crabs notifications won't get lost in the spam folder ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
    Hmm, I just sent a card to myself at my Gmail addy to see if it would get through the spam filter. Yup, it showed up instantly.

Good to know my scabies/crabs notifications won't get lost in the spam folder ...
    Gets through, yes, but it looks like "spam that gets through your filter", and as such is deleted promptly...

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Right-o.

And you're proud of this?

CR
    Last edited by Crazed Rabbit; 01-23-2009 at 06:58.
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Rabbit View Post

CR
    Lighten up

The card should so say "You haz AIDs lol"
    Last edited by CountArach; 01-23-2009 at 07:43.
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Rabbit View Post
    And why on earth shouldn't I? The worst thing this could result in, is that someone goes to get checked for STD's. And I can't say I see that as a bad thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast