Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Vacuum [Concluded]

Cthonic God of Deception Member ULC's Avatar
    In the swirling maddening chaos of the cosmos unseen to man...

Default Re: Dark Vacuum (Sign ups)

Game has begun! All role PM's have been sent, please direct all further queries to the Main Host Computer, I will be in my office until I am needed. I expect everyone to be present on the Flight Deck for the inquiries - continued absence will be an indicator of guilt in my eyes, and such people will be taken care of via the airlock. And that is a direct order from your Fleet Captain. Dismissed!

Begin Helio Cycle (Day) One...

*Ships intercom kicks on, and the ships computer speaks*

...Due to some confusion amongst the crew, current security status must be clarified. If your Data Sheet does not list any abilities and instead lists that your security clearance has been reduced to minimum, you do not have any abilities that would help in the furtherance of the inquiry...

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

Since I am a worthless role I will post myself some where out of the way.....Location:Holding Cells and if I can EVEN vote I will Vote:abstain

Wait a sec.....can I even post my location????
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 02-04-2009 at 12:41.

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by White_eyes:D View Post
    Since I am a worthless role I will post myself some where out of the way.....Location:Holding Cells and if I can EVEN vote I will Vote:abstain

Reading the rules seems to imply we are supposed to.

Vote: Ichigo

Just 'cause.
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Vote : CountArach
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

Shhhh, I'm trying to get some sleep over at the Location: Crew Quarters/Mess Hall.
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

So close to being able to re Member boudica's Avatar
    Apon passing under the main gate:~ Turn right at the Blacksmiths' then pass by the Brewery ~ Head past the fish market, through the square and it's the big hall with the skulls nailed to the door.

Is that even a location???

According to the intro text we must be in one of these four:

Crew Quarters/Mess Hall, Engine Room, Flight Deck, and Labs/Medbay

And I'm assuming we can vote for anyone, whether we are in their location or not... please clarify errr Main Host Computer

Location:Crew Quarters/Mess Hall and at least until he moves somewhere sensible vote:White_Eyes:D

Tally:
    Ichigo: 1 (CountArach)
    CountArach: 1 (Andres)
    White_Eyes:D: 1 (boudica)

Abstain: 1 (White_Eyes:D)
    Last edited by boudica; 02-04-2009 at 13:15. Reason: tally

Follow the sorcerous carnage HERE!
    Come get your NEW RE_SIZED! Council of the Magi Teaser Sigs here!

Well, my role would make sense being there..... but I have no idea if the Captain would have released the prisoners as well.....

BTW....why vote for me????? I was kinda looking for an excuse to kill myself but you just made yourself look scummy, watch boudica....she has some kind of role...I think...
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 02-04-2009 at 13:21.

Unvote:abstain Vote:White_eyes:D

Apon passing under the main gate:~ Turn right at the Blacksmiths' then pass by the Brewery ~ Head past the fish market, through the square and it's the big hall with the skulls nailed to the door.

Well, my role would make sense being there..... but I have no idea if the Captain would have released the prisoners as well.....

BTW....why vote for me????? I was kinda looking for an excuse to kill myself but you just made yourself look scummy watch boudica....she has some kind of role...I think...
    Well sure I understand your rationale for describing yourself for being in the Holding Cells if you ARE a captured marine, but 'Holding Cells' is not a bona fide location and because you've put yourself in a location that isn't listed by the host - I thought this was suspicious, so: I voted for you. Note that I'm not even sure if I CAN vote for you unless we are in the same location. (host please clarify )

I'd be happy to remove my vote from you to a lurker if you were in an actual location. but what I subsequently find increasingly suspicious in the post above is your wriggling under questioning.

And WHY vote for yourself? - no comprende
    Last edited by boudica; 02-04-2009 at 13:29. Reason: to ask final question after WE posts crossed

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Unvote:abstain Vote:White_eyes:D
    The WIFOM, it... hurts...
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Master Procrastinator Member TevashSzat's Avatar

I'm a bit hungry at the moment, so I will be at Location: Crew Quarters/Mess Hall
    "I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." - Issac Newton

Quote Originally Posted by boudica View Post
    Well sure I understand your rationale for describing yourself for being in the Holding Cells if you ARE a captured marine, but 'Holding Cells' is not a bona fide location and because you've put yourself in a location that isn't listed by the host - I thought this was suspicious, so: I voted for you. Note that I'm not even sure if I CAN vote for you unless we are in the same location. (host please clarify )

I'd be happy to remove my vote from you to a lurker if you were in an actual location. but what I subsequently find increasingly suspicious in the post above is your wriggling under questioning.

And WHY vote for yourself? - no comprende
    How is that....??? I am trying to kill myself....I don't need a bandwagon and I find your trying to sink my ship much faster, REAL scummy (I have never seen you defend yourself like this before.....) You have a role alright....and it might be Pro-town, Mafia or SK....but I would never know since....it always seems random and I feel that I don't want to waste 8 hours of my time coming up with a convincing lie to hide the fact that I have no ability's and am even a Prisoner of war, worse yet....

...The prisoners were released for the inquiry, for humane and common interest reasons. After the inquiry is over, ECD prisnoers will be placed back in the holding cells. Currently, only the Crew Quarters/Mess Hall, Engine Room, Flight Deck, and Medbay/Labs are open - all other sectors have been sealed either due to decompression or sensitivity.

During the Day, you are all in the Flight Deck, as required by the Fleet Captain. Your Location listing is where you wish to be during the night...

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Is that even a location???

According to the intro text we must be in one of these four:

Crew Quarters/Mess Hall, Engine Room, Flight Deck, and Labs/Medbay

And I'm assuming we can vote for anyone, whether we are in their location or not... please clarify errr Main Host Computer

Location:Crew Quarters/Mess Hall and at least until he moves somewhere sensible vote:White_Eyes:D
    Good point. A silly mistake by White_Eyes:D, perhaps?

Unvote : CountArach ; Vote : White_Eyes:D
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Quote Originally Posted by YLC View Post
    ...The prisoners were released for the inquiry, for humane and common interest reasons. After the inquiry is over, ECD prisnoers will be placed back in the holding cells. Currently, only the Crew Quarters/Mess Hall, Engine Room, Flight Deck, and Medbay/Labs are open - all other sectors have been sealed either due to decompression or sensitivity.

During the Day, you are all in the Flight Deck, as required by the Fleet Captain. Your Location listing is where you wish to be during the night...
    Can I just throw myself out the airlock when no one is looking???

Edit: I wish to die can I just say my Holding cell overloaded and killed me???
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 02-04-2009 at 13:45.

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

Random vote:
    Vote: 777Ares777

Tally:
    White_Eyes:D: 3 (boudica, White_Eyes:D, Andres)

Ichigo: 1 (CountArach)
    777Ares777: 1 (Rythmic)
    Last edited by naut; 02-04-2009 at 16:35.
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

Can I just throw myself out the airlock when no one is looking???

Edit: I wish to die can I just say my Holding cell overloaded and killed me???

Airlock access is restricted to the Fleet Captain and Main Host Computer.

Holding Cell's are designed to withstand almost all force and are sometimes the strongest structural part of any Capital Ship. Your Holding Cell cannot overloaded, it is made of reinforced Plasteel.

*switched font type since Impact, although what I want, is hard on the eyes.
    Last edited by ULC; 02-04-2009 at 13:49.

Airlock access is restricted to the Fleet Captain and Main Host Computer.

Holding Cell's are designed to withstand almost all force and are sometimes the strongest structural part of any Capital Ship. Your Holding Cell cannot overloaded, it is made of reinforced Plasteel.

*switched font type since Impact, although what I want, is hard on the eyes.
    Can I say I bashed my head against the wall until it killed me???
    I can end this round with three votes right??? (since, I am in the lead...)

Ending the Inquiry is not within your power or security clearance - access denied

Wow, my role REALLY sucks.....can't even kill myself when people, get "bandwagon on the sucider"

Thanks for the clarification Main Computer.

@ White_Eyes:D -

what are you going on about? I didn't make much sense of either of your posts above. I was just asking why you voted for yourself, and your responses have been jittery to say the least. (If you count attempting to throw yourself out of the airlock or beat yourself to death against the door of a holding cell as 'jittery')

FYI - I'm not trying to start a witch hunt here: I just didn't want to random vote, and your post about holding cells held my interest. Still does.

No, I will just die and not need to care who wins.....SK, Mafia.....my Role is useless....and as I said ABOVE my Location and ROLE are connected.....but in the opening the Host said, "Location:airlock" as an example....so I thought being a Prisoner I could be there in the Holding Cells....but he just changed that.....
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 02-04-2009 at 14:14.

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Grizzly reporting for duty, sir!

I will be in Location Engine room doing manly engineering type things...

I will Vote Sigurd because hes a damn scummy lurker!
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

No, I will just die and not need to care who wins.....SK, Mafia.....my Role is useless....and as I said ABOVE my Location and ROLE are connected.....but in the opening the Host said, "Location:airlock" as an example....so I thought being a Prisoner I could be there in the Holding Cells....but he just changed that.....
    If you ARE pro town then your 'Role' whatever that may be is surely far from useless. Why are you being so melodramatic/suicidal about it?

Because I have been told "not all Pro-town's have ability's" Ring any bells Main computer???

Edit:I would rather get lynched or killed now, then have victory taken from me because a SK/Mafia/Pro-town might come outta no where and whoop me....since I have nothing to fight back with....so, pointless me even being here....*sigh*
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 02-04-2009 at 14:25.

Because I have been told "not all Pro-town's have ability's" Ring any bells Main computer???
    I didn't mean it like that. If you ARE town then by your very nature you have a 'Use' ie. you can lynch mafia. Now please calm down! ... Swearing at the main computer isn't going to help anything.

Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

Default Re: Dark Vacuum (IN PLAY)

Oooooh... Nice!!!
    The mafia must kill people in the area they publicly announce they will be in.
    Crew Quarters/Mess Hall, Engine Room, Flight Deck, and Labs/Medbay...
    hmmm...
    I think I will be at: Location Labs/Medbay.
    Last edited by Sigurd; 02-04-2009 at 14:32. Reason: formating
    Status Emeritus

I didn't mean it like that. If you ARE town then by your very nature you have a 'Use' ie. you can lynch mafia. Now please calm down! ... Swearing at the main computer isn't going to help anything.
    Well, pointless anyway....since I am going to be lynched, because I choose a non-existed place not meationed in the opening write-up but meationed in my role......which both you and Andres, so nicely jumped on.....

Edit: I am hurting from a loss of a previous game, which for the first time ever I bullfloped greatly but lost due to ability's of two Pro-town's turned SK...)
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 02-04-2009 at 14:46.

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

This just seems like a pointless distraction, stop going on about how useless you are take your vote off yourself and post an actual location, if you keep this up i will change my vote to you just to avoid the distraction...

What is it with first turns and players going loco ?
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast