Thread: I took NyQuil 2 hours ago

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default I took NyQuil 2 hours ago

And nothing has happened. I still feel sick and am not tired. Does anyone else have this medicine tolerance?
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Default Re: I took NyQuil 2 hours ago

do you take it often?
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Quote Originally Posted by hooahguy View Post
    do you take it often?
    No, I'm pretty sure I ate a bad hot pocket.

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How much did you take?
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Quote Originally Posted by seireikhaan View Post
    How much did you take?
    4 of the gelcaps

Blog Entries

No wonder. A guy as big as you needs more than that. Plus, the pills suck, use the bottle.

I generally find that a good ol' half bottle will kindly knock me into next week. By the time I regain conciousness and awareness, I'm feeling better.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Quote Originally Posted by seireikhaan View Post
    No wonder. A guy as big as you needs more than that. Plus, the pills suck, use the bottle.

I generally find that a good ol' half bottle will kindly knock me into next week. By the time I regain conciousness and awareness, I'm feeling better.
    Alright. I thought NyQuil was supposed to be strong.

Blog Entries

NyQuil aint strong at all, that's why anyone can get it at the quicky-mart. The real strong stuff would be prescription.

I suggest putting the each capsules in a shot of vokda, so four shots, should knock you out pretty quick. Actually, don't do that, you'd probably feel worse/die. Which would be bad. Remember kids, drink responsibly and in accordance with the law. So by kids I mean 21+ if you're in the States, and 19+ in Quebec.

In short: let's get this party started right? Let's get drunk and freaky fly?

And feel better son.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fuzz View Post
    I suggest putting the each capsules in a shot of vokda, so four shots, should knock you out pretty quick. Actually, don't do that, you'd probably feel worse/die. Which would be bad. Remember kids, drink responsibly and in accordance with the law. So by kids I mean 21+ if you're in the States, and 19+ in Quebec.

In short: let's get this party started right? Let's get drunk and freaky fly?

And feel better son.
    That could actually work though, seeing as alcohol induces sleep too, though you may never wake up....

German Enthusiast Member Alexanderofmacedon's Avatar

I had a bad experience with NyQuil and garbage bin punch. That night got crazy fast....

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

No medication for me, take it like a man. Here is how it's done: Arab (fresh leaves) mint-tea, some honey, a splash of whisky.

You will be all fresh and fruity the next day.

German Enthusiast Member Alexanderofmacedon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    No medication for me, take it like a man. Here is how it's done: Arab (fresh leaves) mint-tea, some honey, a splash of whisky.

You will be all fresh and fruity the next day.
    I usually follow somewhat of a similar plan. I prefer not to take painkillers so that when I am really hurt, they actually help.

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Wodka and that's all there is to it.

Beware taking medical/dosage advice from a gaming forum.

Hope you feel better man.

Hope guides me Senior Member Hosakawa Tito's Avatar

Hot whiskey sour. Heat up two shots in a pan cut with a little water and two shots of lemon juice & teaspoon of honey. Drink as hot as you can stand it. Liquid Nyquil *%25 alcohol* is much more effective for me than the gel-caps, but like most medications, affect everyone differently. I wouldn't combine the gel-caps with alcohol myself. If you think you have food poisoning try to puke and get the bad food out of your system first.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." *Jim Elliot*

Quote Originally Posted by Hosakawa Tito View Post
    Hot whiskey sour. Heat up two shots in a pan cut with a little water and two shots of lemon juice & teaspoon of honey. Drink as hot as you can stand it. Liquid Nyquil *%25 alcohol* is much more effective for me than the gel-caps, but like most medications, affect everyone differently. I wouldn't combine the gel-caps with alcohol myself. If you think you have food poisoning try to puke and get the bad food out of your system first.
    I just got a hold of some liquid dayquil (no way Im missing the game) and drank half the bottle. We'll see how this works.