Thread: Sir, the first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not ask questions, sir.

Default Sir, the first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not ask questions, sir.

I am Spino's complete lack of surprise...

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Feds allege plot to destroy Fannie Mae data

Jan 30 10:54 AM US/Eastern
    45 Comments

URBANA, Md. (AP) - The Justice Department says it foiled a plot by a fired Fannie Mae contract worker in Maryland to destroy all the data on the mortgage giant's 4,000 computer servers nationwide.
    The U.S. Attorney's Office says 35-year-old Rajendrasinh Makwana, of Glen Allen, Va., is scheduled for arraignment Friday in U.S. District Court in Baltimore on one count of computer intrusion.

U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein says Makwana was fired Oct. 24.

Rosenstein says that on that day, Makwana programmed a computer with a malicious code that was set to spread throughout the Fannie Mae network and destroy all data this Saturday.

Makwana's federal public defender did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Washington-based Fannie Mae is the largest U.S. mortgage finance company.
    Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

If this is your first thread, you HAVE to post!
    Last edited by Spino; 01-30-2009 at 19:27.
    "Why spoil the beauty of the thing with legality?" - Theodore Roosevelt

Idealism is masturbation, but unlike real masturbation idealism actually makes one blind. - Fragony

Though Adrian did a brilliant job of defending the great man that is Hugo Chavez, I decided to post this anyway.. - JAG (who else?)

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: Sir, the first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not ask questions, sir.

I saw that yesterday, got a good chuckle out of it. I'm still trying to figure out if it would have been good or bad if he had succeeded.

I wonder if the feds got his buddy over at Freddie Mac.

His name was Rajendrasinh Makwana, his name was Rajendrasinh Makwana...
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: Sir, the first rule of Project Mayhem is you do not ask questions, sir.

Ever considered that Fannie Mae does not like you?

America really is in shambles right now, an overall 3.8%!!!!!! decline in economic growth, this could just hit hard.
    Last edited by Fragony; 01-30-2009 at 19:51.

Vindicative son of a gun Member Jolt's Avatar
    Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Spino, brilliant post. :)
    BLARGH!

Bwhahahahaha!

This guy is my new hero!
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Quote Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
    Spino, brilliant post. :)

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

It's been a long time since I saw that particular movie, so it took me a while to get it. Clever though

Darkside Medic Senior Member rory_20_uk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Of course, causing the mess in the first place means sideways removal into alternate job, keep salary and pension.

An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

Enlightened Despot Member Vladimir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rory_20_uk View Post
    Of course, causing the mess in the first place means sideways removal into alternate job, keep salary and pension.

Pfft. It's the best way to get promoted!

Reinvent the British and you get a global finance center, edible food and better service. Reinvent the French and you may just get more Germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Maniac From Mars
    How do you motivate your employees? Waterboarding, of course.
    Ik hou van ferme grieten en dikke pinten
    Down with dried flowers!

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Backups. It would take awhile, but unless each backup was corrupt, not impossible to undo. And then at worst there should be paper...
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.