Thread: Total realism. Crash after changing build time to a lower amount.

Default Total realism. Crash after changing build time to a lower amount.

I have got the mod total realism for Rome. I want to change the auxilia phase things to build quicker. I try to change the build time to 1 and the game does not start, I try 0, doesn't work either.
    How can I change build time to a low amount while keeping the game working?
    All I did was change that, I change a 6 to 1 and when I run it I get the splash image and the it goes back to desktop with no error message or anything! . I used Hadrian.

Thankyou so much for the help!!!!

Default Re: Total realism. Crash after changing build time to a lower amount.

This happens also whenever I change anything such as unit stats. How do other people mod anything when I have all of these problems when doing something very simple?

probably haven't removed map.rwm
    RTR VII Developer

Finder of Little Oddities Senior Member Makanyane's Avatar

The changes you're trying to make should be quite simple, you definitely should be able to change the time to 1 - I'd recommend altering the files directly (with notepad or similar simple text editor) instead of using a program like Hadrian, especially as you're changing a mod that it probably wasn't set up for.

to change the construction time that way you just need to open export_descr_buildings.txt, find the right building and change the number after 'construction'
    }
    construction 6
    cost 6400
    there's an EDB guide here
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=50439

and EDU guide here
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=88859
    Not used mods before? Looking for something small and fun?!
    Download the: