Thread: Mods for a Singleplayer Campaign

Default Mods for a Singleplayer Campaign

This thread was made by duplicating and modifying this post.

what mods do you recommend that are for an amazing single player campaign(I've heard things about EB and RTR but I don't really know what they are)
    Last edited by Omanes Alexandrapolites; 02-09-2009 at 13:05. Reason: Removing references to technical support needs (sending them to the Apothecary)

Default Re: Mods for a Singleplayer Campaign

Might I also recommend Viking Invasion II? It is the original VI campaign, ported to RTW-BI with quite a few enhancements.

Norman Invasion - The fate of England lies in your hands...

Viking Invasion II - Unite Britain in the best TW campaign ever!

Gods and Fighting Men: Total War - Enter the Mists of Myth in Ancient Ireland

What sort of thing are you looking for peacemaker?

If you are looking for something with a great deal of realism look at EB (Europa Barborum) or RTR (Rome Total Realism), but I warn you the first can be very complicated and has very slow load times.

If you want something not quite so intensely historical give XGM (the Extended Greek Mod) a try. If you like playing the Hellenic factions in general then I heartily suggest this one, as its main focus is to really expand on those factions.

If you like fantasy/swords and sorcery, give either of the two End of Days mods a try (there is a I and II). The Fourth Age Total War is a must for all Tolkien fans.

Or you might even try Amazon: Total War if you like to play with girls.

You should be able to find links to all of these mods from here at the Org. Take a look at their forums/pages to find out more.
    There are never enough hours in the days of a Queen, and her nights have too many...

ATW Version 2.5 is now out!

okay thanks guys. I'm gonna look at all of these pages to try and find which is my favorite, right now I think I'm looking at the fantasy mods

Gods and Fighting Men is one you might like too. Just click the link in Aradan's sig. It is set in ancient Ireland, where you play Lugh the Long Arm before he got that name, and have to take on the Fomorians and Balor the Evil Eye. Needless to say, it is steeped in Irish mythology.
    Last edited by SubRosa; 02-10-2009 at 03:49.
    There are never enough hours in the days of a Queen, and her nights have too many...

ATW Version 2.5 is now out!

Sindarin Elf of Doriath Member Finch's Avatar

There is Blue Lotus Mod this is rich in fantasy stuf you will enjoy it swear