Thread: AI cheats?

Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and i have a few questions about STW, hope somebody could give me a hand!

Playing STW for a long time, i always wonder if the AI clans got a proper annual income as I do, coz they just seems to have unlimit koku for buildings and troops. [even Mori looks rich with their very few poor province...]

Senior Member Senior Member Shadelord's Avatar

yes the Ai cheats it can spend past its amount and go into the neg. amount of money so that makes you have toplay even smarter i guess . I am not much into the SP game as i play the online al the time but i know this answer

------------------
    now you all have a great day because when night falls there will be hell to pay

Clan Shades Website
    Shades
    now you all have a great day because when night falls there will be hell to pay

Clan Shades Website
    Shades

thx pal! damn the AI cheater cheat me for long!!

War Story Recorder Senior Member Maltz's Avatar

I guess the best thing to overrun AI's cheat is to be really aggressive Then the AI will not have so much time to produce such an advantage. Smaller battles are also easier to manage.

The AI in Unreal Tournament cheats on anything past the "Experienced" setting. I swear that thing uses a wall hack.
    "Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"

-Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Senior Member Senior Member Shiro's Avatar

You may come across the term "Hojo Hoard" or "Mori Hoard" or the like. This refers to the massive amounts of troops the A.I. produces when it cheats. We are promised a fix for this in the upcoming patch 1.13.

[This message has been edited by Shiro (edited 05-27-2001).]
    "Everything Shiro said sounds good to me."
    -Solypsist
    "Catiline is the one with the black rag and Shiro is erm...the other one..."
    -Tosa