As we all know, any person can have something like infinity minus 1 names for the multiplayer portion of STW...

I don't know about anyone else, but I find this kind of annoying. Especially since it can be used for sneaky, underhanded purposes. For example, if someone has a vendetta against you, you can ignore them and what not. But, if they then get another name and act innocent and nice, and ask to join your clan... how will you ever know what their other names are/were???

So, I propose that we ask EA to either 1. enforce a limitation on player names (like 5 or 6 or something)
-unlikely-

2. allow player names and player clans to be changed and thus limit each person to one name
-I don't like this one-

3. OR allow us to see all the other names any one player might have. Thus, if I were to go online, you could click on TenkiZenBlade Asai [and through some action or something] be able to see all my other registered names. (you would see a total of 4 if I remember correctly.. 3 for clan purposes and 1 for when I was a ronin for so long)

Anyways, anyone have any ideas??
EA has replied to suggestions such as these to increase the fun of multiplayer in the past (they just aren't going to impliment them until the expansion comes out).

-Zen Blade

------------------
Zen Blade Asai
Red Devil
Last of the RSG
Clan Tenki Council-Unity