Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clan Wars Competition

Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

Default Re: Clan Wars Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Monarch View Post
    So whatever date the admins pick, players are supposed to ignore all their real life responsibilities (which can include stuff like children, work, school etc.) and play Total War?
    We would always pick the most reasonable time for all concerned

But it really won't be necessary, as we will be going with a set time limit.

With so many Teams lined up for this first Empire Tournament, and the end having to be before summer vacations kick in, we have to go with 3 weeks (including 3 weekends).

The very first Round will be the only exception at five weeks from Battle Assignments posting. Notice I said Assignments (plural), as each Clan Team will have two separate Matches to manage. And going through this for the first time, will be a little challenging. But after that, it will quickly become routine.

As far as real life is concerned, we all know that stuff happens. But stuff happens in real war also, but the work must go on. With now 36 four player Teams, playing in two simultaneous competitions (land and naval), that’s 288 individual participants playing in the first Battles of the first Rounds alone. We can not possibly hold up everything because of personal schedules.

The Clans “must plan” for all eventualities, and have backups standing ready to fill-in as nessisary. Those who are not prepared will loose by default.

The fortunes of war I’m afraid.

HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

Default Re: Clan Wars Competition

Monarch - exactly. If you have family, work, school et cetera, it means you are responsible man.
    If you are responsible man - you can manage your life into way that let you organise your time correctly.
    And your problems are not problems of rest. I would never accept situation whem I'm arranging meeting, organise men from few continects and 5 min before start.... I'm not appearing cause I have to do my homework.
    John Thomas Gross - liar who want put on Poles responsibility for impassivity of American Jews during holocaust

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12