Thread: Moving...

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Default Moving...

Hello people.

It has been since a short time I did not post into the forums, and I thought it was a good idea to show up and to say hello once more. I'm in holidays, or the end of them, the summer holidays are finishing in the southern hemisphere once more. This, as a lot of people who go to the uni says, this will be my last year of holidays.

I'm starting university in other city of my province, and I rented a flat near my uni. So far everything in the flat is ok, it is amueblated, it has electricity, it doesn't have gas yet, but the thing is... that I'm moving. Yes, Caius goes to live something different, Caius will live alone, taking care of "my home", even though I do not own that flat.

It's weird to say the least. Its starting over, new people to meet, new experiences to live (and to suffer to). I will have to clean and to make dinner and lunch. I will have to wake up by myself. Go to sleep when I want, but now I will need to control in what hour I will sleep. When to study and when to play Rome or Empire Earth.

It's something I didn't get used to. I've been living some days in that flat, and everthing went good, I was scared at night, but thank the neighbours and their noises I am able to sleep well.

I'm not going to have access to the .org in all this time. It's a shame, I wish I could play or host some mafia game, or to pop up some day. There are cybers, places where you rent a pc for the hour and get internet connection, and will check the org. I won't forget you all, because I'm a SM here, and I have been awarded thanks to the staff and all the friendly orgahs that I'd like to mention, but would not mention all because I would have to make a boring list, and I'd have to thank you all. What I experienced here, won't be forgotten.

Thanks to all. I'm hoping that someday, my cousins in Spain will bring to me a copy of RTW Gold, so I can play Rome and BI. My notebook is not that powerful, but at least can run RTW.

I'm not leaving permanently, but, you won't see my grammar herrors around this site for some years.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

This is madness...
    This is the ORGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *kicks Tosa*

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Re: Moving...

1. Don't die
    2. No fat chicks
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Probably Drunk Member Reverend Joe's Avatar

Come back, Shayne!

I'll see ya, Caius.

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

Have fun and take care of yourself.
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Enjoy life, man. It's been a pleasure. I hope you'll be back to check in occasionally.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Take care Caius. Enjoy your new home. I hope it can work out that you can return to us in the not too distant future.
    This space intentionally left blank

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We'll miss you Caius.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

Amphibious Trebuchet Salesman Member Whacker's Avatar

Ignore STFU^HS, fat girls need lovin' too.

College/Uni can be a very big step, esp. after living under your folks' roof your entire life. Just don't let that newfound freedom get to your head. By all means have a ton of fun, but don't get yourself in trouble and don't let your studies and grades suffer. And don't be a stranger, you're a good kid and always welcome here.

Best of luck!

"Justice is the firm and continuous desire to render to everyone
    that which is his due."
    - Justinian I

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

They grow up so fast

I can so feel the excitement you are going through, Caius. I think you're going to have a blast Enjoy the freedom, each and every single bit of it

And don't be stranger, make sure to visit us every once in a while.

Best of luck !
    Last edited by Andres; 02-18-2009 at 08:53.
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Thank you all. Seriously. I will stay here for some days, don't start missing me now!

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

May your time at UNI be blessed, Caius. Moving out is a big step, with many challenges and benefits. Hope you can keep checking back here every now and then at least.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.