Thread: Fatal Crash, Mayday Mayday

Default Fatal Crash, Mayday Mayday

Well after playing EB since .78 was released this is the first time my saved game as been ruined. in my Romani campaign its 114 BC. The CTD is happening between the Aedui and Sweboz turn. I did everthing Bovi suggested, I even swooped faction with the Aedui, the game crashes as soon as I press the next tun button. I moved units around, moved and checked their characters, even looked at the buildings in their cities. And I cant swoop faction with the Sweboz, the game crashes. I am not aware that there may be a fix for 1.1 for this problem, so any help will be appreciated.

If these problem is not going to be fixed, which is a pity, as I was very much enjoying my campaign, I will play EB 1.2 with Alex, as I have read rather than heard that the exe is more realiable than Rome

Cheers.

Default Re: Fatal Crash, Mayday Mayday

I won't spend time on 1.1 campaigns anymore, sorry. If the frequent issues don't help (and I gather you've tried all the suggestions), I'm afraid you're going to have to start a 1.2 campaign. Anyone else is of course free to try.
    Last edited by bovi; 02-18-2009 at 14:32.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking