Thread: I'm new

Default I'm new

The title kinda speaks for itself this is only my second post ever on this site. I just downloaded the game and freaking love it i went 12 straight hours playing this game and in that time i had a problem.
    When i took Taras (Tarentum) i noticed i couldn't retrain my troops there...... Is there some way i can retrain them in the field? or in the cities? or do i have to go all the way back to Italia after a big fight?
    if that's the case

Default Re: I'm new

Hey, Husker98!

Could you be more specific about your problem? Which faction are you playing? What troops do you have? What MICs are present in Tarentum?
    "The pathfinding around town squares is twenty different kinds of horrible."Watchman

Quote Originally Posted by Husker98 View Post
    The title kinda speaks for itself this is only my second post ever on this site. I just downloaded the game and freaking love it i went 12 straight hours playing this game and in that time i had a problem.
    When i took Taras (Tarentum) i noticed i couldn't retrain my troops there...... Is there some way i can retrain them in the field? or in the cities? or do i have to go all the way back to Italia after a big fight?
    if that's the case
    you would need to tear down the governmnent building in there, and install one of your own. First and foremost, though you would need to activate the EB script, aka click on the advisor when it pops up EVERYTIME you load up EB. There is a F.A.Q. you must read so that you know what you are doing. I suggest you do just that.

You like EB? Buy CA games.

Quote Originally Posted by keravnos View Post
    you would need to tear down the governmnent building in there, and install one of your own. First and foremost, though you would need to activate the EB script, aka click on the advisor when it pops up EVERYTIME you load up EB. There is a F.A.Q. you must read so that you know what you are doing. I suggest you do just that.
    thnx for the help i'll do that on my Romani campaign another Q how do i activate the script?? when the advisor apears i click on the show me how and it does nothing..........

Proud Product of Slave Labor Member ezekiel2517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husker98 View Post
    thnx for the help i'll do that on my Romani campaign another Q how do i activate the script?? when the advisor apears i click on the show me how and it does nothing..........
    i believe that is all you have to do and he certainly does something

"Kaneda! What do you see?"

Quote Originally Posted by ezekiel2517 View Post
    i believe that is all you have to do and he certainly does something
    lol thnx i read it too fast and didn't see it would do it for me sorry i'm an idiot

Welcome to EB, as great a game as was ever designed.
    'For months Augustus let hair and beard grow and occasionally banged his head against the walls whilst shouting; "Quinctillius Varus, give me my legions back"' -Sueton, Augustus.

"Deliver us oh God, from the fury of the Norsemen", French prayer, 9th century.
    Ask gi'r klask! ask-vikingekampgruppe.dk

Balloon count: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Macilrille View Post
    Welcome to EB, as great a game as was ever designed.
    agreed.

and i certainly won't be the last to say this, but do take your time reading the faq, there is so much essential information there, and a brief study can reap vast rewards for your gaming.
    inde consilivm mihi pavca de Avgvsto et extrema tradere, mox Tiberii principatum et cetera, sine ira et stvdio, qvorvm cavsas procvl habeo.

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would suggest you to read the FAQ before playing and perhaps look for some guides!