Thread: Danish Campaign

Default Danish Campaign

I'm playing as the Danes.

Took sweden & denmark fast. In fear of getting attacked by the HRE, I build up farms waited for florins and pumped out vikings. They never attacked, so with 500 vikings sitting there, me losing 1,000 florins a year, why not attack them. I never realized the awesomeness of vikings, i took hre, poland, and france. I build up in europe, took england, got excommunicated :(

Rebels raged, french re appeared. I built inns everywhere, and purchased every merc available. My luck turned as i got enough garrison, took over england, and waited until the pope died (which wasn't long). I disbanded all mercs, built up, and crusaded the almohads. The russians had already taken almost all rebels.

I whiped through the almohads, egyptians, and am now tearing into Turkey. The Turks must have pushed the Byzantines all the way to the north-east, i also started a conquest there. I could claim the lesser victory, but I never have, and never will. Here's my empire:

I'll update my campaign soon!

"I once fought two days with an arrow through my testicle."

-Sir Godwin

Wandering Fool Senior Member bamff's Avatar

Default Re: Pics & History of your Empire

Nice work, nzd07!

Welcome to the "Pics & History" thread. Who needs Crusades, when you have a Danish steamroller, eh? Those vikings are indeed hard to stop in the early pary of the game - and pretty handy later, as well!

I look forward to reading your next instalment!

Default Re: Pics & History of your Empire

Hey bammf thx and nice work u doing

Well, I wanted to try the tiberius mod quick, so i just quickly and slopilly took over almost all the world except 2 little islands owned by the byzantines.

I took them over and only province left is malta, which has NO units in the country, which is good because sicily dosent have a port and all i have is a unit of royal knights from greece to attack it.

VICTORY!!!!!!!

"I once fought two days with an arrow through my testicle."

-Sir Godwin