Thread: Mother Sets Daughters Rapist On Fire. SFTS Approves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Mother Sets Daughters Rapist On Fire. SFTS Approves

Win
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mother Sets Daughters Rapist On Fire. SFTS Approves

While there, he passed his victim's mother in the street and allegedly taunted her about the attack. He is said to have called out "How's your daughter?", before heading into a crowded bar.

Shortly after, the woman walked into the bar, poured a bottle of petrol over Soriano and lit a match. She watched as the flames engulfed him, before walking out.
    I'm not going to condemn her.

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Her actions were wrong but i can more than understand the motivation...

Somewhat half heartedly condeming...
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

I 'spose it makes a change from ordering a sambuca.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Chieftain of the Pudding Race Member Evil_Maniac From Mars's Avatar

I have no sympathy or mercy for rapists. That woman did the right thing, and she should be set free.

Default Sv: Mother Sets Daughters Rapist On Fire. SFTS Approves

What the...
    If he said he was sorry then ok, I would have some sympathy for the guy but you don't taunt her.
    My guess, he is one of those guys that never learn and would no doubt raped another woman once he got out of prison.
    Good riddance.