Thread: -=LotU=- The Necromongers

-=LotU=- Battalion Commander Member yankeefan05's Avatar

Default -=LotU=- The Necromongers

To all clanless Empire: Total War players,

If you wish to take Total War Multiplayer to a whole new level, then come join the Necromongers. We are a new clan whom broke off of the popular multigaming clan called (-DR-) Dark Resistance (about 300 members in that clan). We are the core of their RTS gaming division and have expanded into the Total War ranks. I will be one of the leaders in the new Empire: Total War division. I have been a big fan of the Total War series since Rome. Many of my fellow clan mates have also been playing Total War games since the early days and have become very good at them. These players include some of the finest RTS gamers that have been highly ranked on ladders in games such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Command and Conquer: Tiberium Wars, Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, Dawn of War I and II, Company of Heros, and many others. From what some of my colleagues have said, the Total War games are their favorites. We look forward to expanding our division.

We currently support Empire: Total War, Dawn of War II, and Battlefield 2142, Xbox 360 Halo3, and Xbox 360 Halo Wars.

To join, make sure you have an xfire username. If you do not have xfire, you can download it for free from www.xfire.com. Xfire is a tool that tracks your gaming hours when opened and allows you to message friends ingame or out of game. It is required to join -=LotU=-.

Then goto www.underversegaming.net and register on our forums. After that, goto the "PC Legion Applicants" subforum and post a new topic. Insert the following application format into the topic and answer the questions next to each:

Requested Name:
    X-Fire username:
    What country are you from:
    Who recruited you:
    What games you will be playing with us:

Once you finished filling in this form, post it and wait for an Administrator to validate your account before granting you access to the rest of the forums.

If you have any questions email me at wcyankeefan05 AT hotmail DOT com or add my xfire - gtyankeefan05 .

See you on the battlefield.

Default Re: -=LotU=- The Necromongers

lol id like u to name these "some of the finest rts gamers that have ever been ranked highly on ladders xD
    All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope - Sir Winston Churchill

Swotz, Auron/Fritz, Hulio, SukiTwoFace/AsukaSolo, etc. These players were from DoW and CnC and EaW and some TW games. Im not saying there top 100, but they are very good. I see your have an award for RTW Multiplayer - Most Feared Player so Im assuming you are better. ;)

No, the awards here dont mean anything...

I didnt mean to sound insulting, srry. It was just that i thought u were bigging some of ure guys up more than they actually may be. Still nice to see new faces, gl and hf and i hope u guys do well in etw!
    All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope - Sir Winston Churchill

Also if u guys want a more MP varied crowd, there is a dedicated forum for mp players only

http://clancommunityshield.net/

Thanks, BzzY.