Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Settlement [Concluded]

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Default Re: The Settlement (sign ups)

Reenk ? Are you still there?
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Senior Member Senior Member Reenk Roink's Avatar

Sorry, I had two exams today so I've had to put this off until now.

Am getting cracking!

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

*reads up on marx*

*Declares good men an unsustainable elite living in luxury at the expense of the comman man!*

*sows dissent*
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

So close to being able to re Member boudica's Avatar
    Apon passing under the main gate:~ Turn right at the Blacksmiths' then pass by the Brewery ~ Head past the fish market, through the square and it's the big hall with the skulls nailed to the door.

I am aware that the supposedly good men are outnumbered by us 2 : 1.

That's maths that is. Oh yarr.

Follow the sorcerous carnage HERE!
    Come get your NEW RE_SIZED! Council of the Magi Teaser Sigs here!

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure the amount of money that us Good men posses out number the "men" by 10:1

Thats education that is. Oh yarr.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

Excuse me, but how is it that a collection of people who are supposedly illiterate are reading Karl Marx?

What's next, Adamantite Claws? Pishaw!

My kingdom for a .

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyoma1910 View Post
    Excuse me, but how is it that a collection of people who are supposedly illiterate are reading Karl Marx?
    We didn't.... we just skimmed it and the words, kinda just jumped out at us....

Some guy down the soup kitchen was telling everyone about it... didn't really understand what he was saying but he put it so well who was i to argue....
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar

I have something for you to read, it's by a nobel prize winner, and it's called, The Hairy Ape.

Now, there's coal to shovel! Get to work!

My kingdom for a .

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have something for you to read, it's by a nobel prize winner, and it's called, The Hairy Ape.

Now, there's coal to shovel! Get to work!
    Come now dear friend. Those peoples aren't slaves. They are merely peasants under our survice

I suggest that no one use cow leather whips but only Horse tail whips

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mmm hmm... mmmhmm...

Und, tell me about your mother.

JUST KIDDING!
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

I willingly serve the Good Men! Please, make me toil in the fields, or better yet, in the iron mines! I want to slave away and break my back for you Good Men... no, no... GREAT Men.

I am unworthy. I am unworthy. I am filth, I am slime. I am a disgusting worm. Hail the Glorious Leader! Hail the Great Good Men! A pox on me and all the filthy peasants!!! I will take an axeblow to the face for thee.

#Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Vindicative son of a gun Member Jolt's Avatar
    Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    I willingly serve the Good Men! Please, make me toil in the fields, or better yet, in the iron mines! I want to slave away and break my back for you Good Men... no, no... GREAT Men.

I am unworthy. I am unworthy. I am filth, I am slime. I am a disgusting worm. Hail the Glorious Leader! Hail the Great Good Men! A pox on me and all the filthy peasants!!! I will take an axeblow to the face for thee.

Finally a Man with reasoning! How else could he appreciate the fine structure in which our social system stands? Worry not my fellow slave for I will make the dreams of your inferior race come true. I will use my clearly superior vote to cleanse the scourge of your breathren, along with you in due time. That way only Good Men live. We shall live in a equal society where everyone lives well. Isn't it that what you Men want? That way everyone stays happy. It is truly a marvelous idea, one which could only come forth from the mind of a well educated and wealthy man as myself.
    BLARGH!

See the good men want nothing more than to grind the common man down, comrades we must rise up against this oppression. Comrade Pizza can you not now see the folly of enslaving yourself to this elite ?

But I am just a miserable commoner. I am nothing more than livestock for the grand high noblemen. I work their lands, I pay them taxes, I eat mice and gruel and I suck the scum off of the spoiled meat, because it's more nutritious than dirt. I live in a haystack, which provides me with warmth, and I bathe in the cold river. What more could I possibly need?

Who cares about freedom, LittleGrizzly? We haven't got enough mud.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 03-11-2009 at 12:21.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

All I'm trying to say, dear people, is that a little hard work goes a long way.

A lot longer than a couple of thin lines and catch phrases misread from an antiquated economic model.

That's all.

My kingdom for a .

The Search for Beefy Member TheFlax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGrizzly View Post
    See the good men want nothing more than to grind the common man down, comrades we must rise up against this oppression. Comrade Pizza can you not now see the folly of enslaving yourself to this elite ?
    Now, now, who said anything about grinding anyone down? Why can't we all get along? You need only to admit our innate superiority, willed by the very gods themselves, and everything will be fine. You lead a hard life you say? Well then, take the Sunday off and go pray to the gods, they'll put everything in perspective for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro View Post
    TheFlax needs to die on principle. No townie should even be that scummy.

Then I invite the good men to come down to the fields and show us how it is done!

Edit:

Im oppressed! Im out numbered! Im out educated!

"Down with the elite!"

*flees*
    Last edited by LittleGrizzly; 03-11-2009 at 03:28.

Besides, I was merely alluding to a play written by the Nobel Prize winning author, Eugine O'Neil, which referenced the struggles of the working class. Obviously it went over a few heads...

Now where is my Café Venoise and copy of Le Rouge et le Noir, it's time for my early afternoon dose of superiority.

@Khann... Do you mean the Duchess? (at least in her own mind... shhh, don't tell her otherwise)
    Last edited by Yoyoma1910; 03-11-2009 at 03:30.

My kingdom for a .

Yes, yes, praise the Gods! Praise the Good Men, nay, Great Men who mingle among the Gods themselves! With their wine and revelry and dancing and expensive fancy imported fabrics and table salt! Yes, praise the Great Men and our Glorious Leader! Who among us can honestly say they don't want to worship the Gods and the Godlike Good Great Men? I am unworthy to roll in your spittle.

These men are greater than us, filthy animals that we are. I have never seen a book, only a wooden pole with a sharp metal point for toiling in the field. I made it myself using the generous supplies granted upon me by the Godlike Men, that I might serve them more efficiently and more industriously. If we are to toil in the field, why should we not toil as hard as we can? Though the Immortal Men may find our lives despicable and expendable, our breeding suspect, our breath foul, our hair matted, and our smell unbearable, they will still try to avoid running us down with their horse drawn carriages, because we could break one of their wheels.

Tis a miracle they don't use us for archery practice. You must thank the Gods for these blessings, and enjoy the rich fulfilling lives granted to us by the Glorious Leader. Not everyone is so blessed to be able to eat gruel and sleep outside. Some people have things much worse, I hear, over in that nation that I've never personally visited. God bless our Glorious Kingdom, the Best Kingdom ever! All Hail the leader! All Hail the Fantastic Men who have incredible voting superpowers!

A Good Man once relieved himself on me when I was sleeping in a rain ditch on the side of a dirt road near my haystack. It was like being rained on by heaven.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
    Finally a Man with reasoning! How else could he appreciate the fine structure in which our social system stands? Worry not my fellow slave for I will make the dreams of your inferior race come true. I will use my clearly superior vote to cleanse the scourge of your breathren, along with you in due time. That way only Good Men live. We shall live in a equal society where everyone lives well. Isn't it that what you Men want? That way everyone stays happy. It is truly a marvelous idea, one which could only come forth from the mind of a well educated and wealthy man as myself.
    Typical of the so-called "Good Men" to assume that the "scourge" lives amongst the rest of us. I find it more likely that corruption exists amongst those who have already exploited the rest of the population to further their own comforts. I suggest that instead of "Good Men" we refer to all of these arrogant fools as "Jerks."

Senior Member Senior Member Reenk Roink's Avatar

The 2nd batch of PM's have been sent. Also, most of the PM's have been written, just not sent, the last will be sent tomorrow as I am going to crash and sleep now.

Sorry for the delay but we will start tomorrow if all goes as planned! I hope it is worth the wait for you, it will be worth it for me.

Tribunus Plebis Member Gaius Scribonius Curio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
    Come now fellow 'Good Man', while your ideas are lovely to dream of they can be nothing more than idealisms. My friends, in order to live well we must have lower classes to support us. Without them we would have no base on which to build our society. We must however, have willing servants, in the mold of ATPG, rather than dangerous radicals. It is amongst these that we will find the traitors to the Priest-Kings cause!!!

Just because we are born to greatness, doesn't mean that we must treat our lesser brethren as slaves, we will need them in our new society.
    Nihil nobis metuendum est, praeter metum ipsum. - Caesar
    We have not to fear anything, except fear itself.

Ibant obscuri sola sub nocte per umbram
    perque domos Ditis vacuas et inania regna:
    quale per incertam lunam sub luce maligna
    est iter in silvis, ubi caelum condidit umbra
    Iuppiter, et rebus nox abstulit atra colorem.
    - Vergil

No please Good Great Man, let the Noble Men rid the world of my ilk. If you like us so much, take off your noble clothing, and come wallow in the mud with me. You can use my scruffy beard as a Loofah. Don't mind the mosquitoes, they only have a little bit of malaria. Not that much. Six, in fact. If that doesn't get you, I have some plague rat stew, uncooked of course. Honestly, wouldn't you be better off without us? Forgive me master for questioning thy Noble Word. Here, strap me to this torture rack, and please don't use those whips over there on the wall. I have such tender skin, please don't punish me anymore.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 03-11-2009 at 12:23.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Comrade TinCow has it right. As our first act of rebellion, I suggest that we, the noble and hardworking peasants, from now on refer to the "Good men" as "Jerks".

That'll teach them!
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Quote Originally Posted by TinCow View Post
    Typical of the so-called "Good Men" to assume that the "scourge" lives amongst the rest of us. I find it more likely that corruption exists amongst those who have already exploited the rest of the population to further their own comforts. I suggest that instead of "Good Men" we refer to all of these arrogant fools as "Jerks."
    How dares thee say thus? We are the most pure members of the society, chosen by the gods themselves! Think thee that we would have this status were not for our rightgenous, pureness and dedicatativeness in exerting our utmost for the common people? And yet you wish to insult us with brute and exquisiteful nouns! How vulgar!
    BLARGH!

*Pulls Jolt's toe out of his mouth*

Yes, how vulgar. Exerting the utmost and all that.

Oops, sorry master. Back to your foot massage...
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Scribonius Curio View Post
    Come now fellow 'Good Man', while your ideas are lovely to dream of they can be nothing more than idealisms. My friends, in order to live well we must have lower classes to support us. Without them we would have no base on which to build our society. We must however, have willing servants, in the mold of ATPG, rather than dangerous radicals. It is amongst these that we will find the traitors to the Priest-Kings cause!!!

Just because we are born to greatness, doesn't mean that we must treat our lesser brethren as slaves, we will need them in our new society.
    Non-sense! We'll then have two qualities of men!
    Great men: (e.g. Me)
    Good men: (e.g. The rest)

Which will work for me and the Priest King. I as one of the utmost productive members of our society, will only work for the Priest-King! At least that way we don't have to hear commoner's babble.
    BLARGH!

Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

Posted via Mobile Device
    Who among us "peasants" does not have weapons of war in chests stowed away from the last war? These jerks might learn fine arts of swordplay at their universities, but have never faced a varangian at the battlefield with his crude but effective axe skills. The jerk would have been run over in seconds.
    Let us go home and blow dust off our chests and call them out to duels.
    Let's see who is true men and who are not. Those too afraid, will be strung up.
    Status Emeritus

The noble peasant Sigurd speaks truth! Let us defeat the Jerks in battle. Done with them! Revolution! Dead to the Jerks!

Ja mata, TosaInu

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast