Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How is Multiplayer?

Default Re: How is Multiplayer?

some of my rifleman have wandered off. sorta reminded me of the impetuous trait in mtw, cept these guys are scrubs, not knights templar, my thought is they found a nice daisy field to frolics in.

there are many weird or glitchy things going on during game set ups and in the game... in game text chat almost mandates you have some sort of voice chat if you want to know what your team mates are doing. i think if you toggle chat to include the little red dude in the icon, it chats only to your teammates, but i can't be certain.

during army setup, it always says in the mouse over of a unit that you have insufficient funds to purchase troops, even if you haven't spent a florin.

don't like not knowing who is who on the battle map. when i crush elmo, i want to know that i'm crushing elmo, not spanish (enemy) ;)

i am absolutely sick of the only 4v4, and thus only 3v3 map available. any word on if more maps are going to be added, or if we can create our own?

otherwise, the game itself is quite enjoyable to me. at first i was hesitant about the lobby chat, but it's not a deal breaker. it would be nice to be able to harang the lobby to get a few more folks to join a game that is slow filling up, but as has been mentioned, the overall feel of the game is solid, morale, fatigue and flanking have all returned to an intuitive level, and terrain sort of matters again. the game is not busted bad, like rtw and m2 were.

i've had a lot of fun playing the last few nights, and have seen more than a few old friends again.
    Last edited by t1master; 03-11-2009 at 23:47.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123