Thread: saka advice

Default saka advice

Im currently playing a saka campaign and enjoying it but i have some issues. I want to wait for a while before taking baktra and forming the indo-saka. So im thinking force diplomacy ceasefire on baktra cause if i dont i will end up destroying them. So i was wondering how i could do that. Also i was thinking of raiding the indian cities and letting them rebel. Will they rebel eleutheroi?

Default Re: saka advice

For the force diplomacy you want the force diplomcy minimod here https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=80763

Think the Indian cities revolt to the Pahlava for some reason which might cause problems.

Unoffical PBM recruiter person Member /Bean\'s Avatar

Why dont you keep fighting them, but not take their cities...then you wont destroy them
    =========================================
    Look out for the upcoming Warriors of the La Tene PBM, a new style of interactive EB gaming rising from the ashes of BtSH and WotB!
    ========================================================
    + =
    [/CENTER]

well i hate how the ai make constant never ending stacks

Unoffical PBM recruiter person Member /Bean\'s Avatar

Take a city at a time, raid them, enslave them all, destroy everything, then give it back. Then they wont all die and they cant make decent stacks for a long long time. Once they start to again, just reraid their cities
    =========================================
    Look out for the upcoming Warriors of the La Tene PBM, a new style of interactive EB gaming rising from the ashes of BtSH and WotB!
    ========================================================
    + =
    [/CENTER]

EBII Bricklayer Member V.T. Marvin's Avatar

Yeah, that is a good advise. Just be sure that when you will be "destroying everything" you DO NOT destroy the gov building. IIRC the script does not place the gov when you give a city to AI via diplomacy and therefore the AI (without a gov) will not be able to build anything, most notably the barracks...