Shlin28
    Taka
    White_Eyes
    Yoyoma1910
    woad&fangs

Backup players: Chaotix27, YLC

Roles: (Rewritten and randomized)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    You will just have to wait and see... mwahahahaa!!!

RULES: (Please read them fully or do not play, please!)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

1. If your role pm says that you cannot reveal your role, hint about your role, quote any message from the host, or otherwise restricts your ability to do certain things, follow that rule. Err on the side of caution and keep your activity confined to this thread unless it says otherwise.

2. Do not post screenshots or otherwise use any means of proving your innocence with actual evidence beyond in-game evidence. You know what I mean.

3. No cheating, in the broadest and most thorough possible sense. Keep things on the level or drop out. Intentional and unreported cheating will result in a permanent ban from my games. Should you make a mistake and report it, all may be forgiven.

4. Follow the terms of service and rules for sportsmanship and conduct, etc, etc...

5. If your role requires roleplaying,
    do your best to follow that instruction. If you need help, ask me. If you want to be replaced, tell me.

6. Night actions can be sent to me during the day phases.
    I prefer that you use my email address, askthepizzaguy@yahoo.com, to avoid detection due to activity on the forums.

7. There is at least one murderer and one neutral role
    . This is not a joke game.

8. You may vote: abstain, vote: no lynch, and suicide is allowed. However, if the suicide is a blatant attempt to prove one's innocence or otherwise narrow down the suspect list, it is not allowed.

9. This game is not a vanilla game, but it is fairly straightforward. There is always something special in my games though... so don't leave options off the table.

10. Have fun,
    be respectful of one another, and throw yourselves into your roles. Even the evil characters may have roles, so do not be afraid to put yourself out there.

Everyone please post in this thread so I know you're IN for sure and can commit to the game.
    We have had some last minute dropouts and replacements.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 03-08-2009 at 03:12.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger