Thread: Immersion factor.

Default Immersion factor.

I'm a player from MTW VI and i really didn't exhaust the possibilties of that title when I had to change over to Vista, so I've got M2TW Gold Edition.

I'm finding the M2TW mildly engaging; when I mess up for whatever reason things begin to get interesting.

I'm not finding it as immersive as MTW original - yet, but I'm prepared to keep at it. I may not have realized all the potential of the game .

I'd be interested to hear anything about the roleplaying aspects of the game.
    Last edited by Tony Furze; 03-07-2009 at 16:48.
    A single leaf falls,
    then suddenly another,
    stolen by the breeze

RANSETSU (1654-1707)

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

Default Re: Immersion factor.

Roleplaying, may I suggest you head over to the Throne room?
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

I too enjoyed the immersion of MTW, and I found number two lacking, I therefore went looking for some Mod's, I found Deus Lo Vult to be the best. You should head over to the .net and have a look.

Fantastic Mod, good luck!

Sig by Durango

Now that the House of Commons is trying to become useful, it does a great deal of harm.
    -Oscar Wilde

Thanks for the replies FactionHeir and Bopa the Magyar.

The Throne Room, which had completely forgotten about (?), looks worth exploring.

Deus Lo Vault is just a bit too "big" for my capabilities - although it looks just the job for increasing the roleplay.

Just had a fascinating and quite lengthy battle as the Turks against the "betraying" Byz. Micro managing the units and slowing things down certainly increases the concentration. What happened to the Ghazis? I used to love them. Now I can only train them as mercenaries, and I can't test them out in a custom battle.

Thanks, again.
    A single leaf falls,
    then suddenly another,
    stolen by the breeze

RANSETSU (1654-1707)

DLV : BKB super mod
    current version 6.0

Stainless Steel : XL
    current version 6.1

Take your pick, or for a completely different experience try Broken Crescent.
    In the three years of war, necessity gave birth to invention. During those three years, we built bombs, we built rockets, we designed and built our own delivery systems. For three years, blockaded without hope of imports, we maintained engines, machines, and technical equipment. We spoke to the world through a telecommunications system engineered by local ingenuity. In three years of freedom, we had broken the technological barrier. In three years, we became the most civilized, the most technologically advanced black people on earth."
    - General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu