Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mini Game II- [Concluded]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mini Game II- (IN PLAY)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyoma1910 View Post
    Are you a priest?
    Would you find a priest in the attic? You were keen to change your vote last round.

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

Quote Originally Posted by 777Ares777 View Post
    Would you find a priest in the attic? You were keen to change your vote last round.
    I was looking for the monster. I though he would more likely be in the attic. I guess I was wrong?

If I wanted a priest, I would have looked in the closet.

My kingdom for a .

The Search for Beefy Member TheFlax's Avatar

So, Yoyoma, if you're not Bathroom, you wouldn't be opposed to voting for that room?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro View Post
    TheFlax needs to die on principle. No townie should even be that scummy.

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlax View Post
    So, Yoyoma, if you're not Bathroom, you wouldn't be opposed to voting for that room?
    I'll have to ask the rats.

After I give them their daily massages and servings of fine ale.

My kingdom for a .

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Seeing as bathroom seems to be one that everyone avoids.... Seriously (few I got my role play in).... Why don't we ask for the bathroom search anyway?

We might find the intruder having a casual pleasant shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy187 View Post
    Seeing as bathroom seems to be one that everyone avoids.... Seriously (few I got my role play in).... Why don't we ask for the bathroom search anyway?

We might find the intruder having a casual pleasant shower.
    But then who's in the basement?

My kingdom for a .

Blog Entries

Alright. Who claims basement guys? Who ever does it so gets my kiss

Hmmm... I think we need to consider this:

The Secret Life of Rooms.

My kingdom for a .

Aww, but I wanted your kiss beefy! Its not my fault I'm not Bathroom.

We'll have to find out the hard way. A Coat Closet has got to do what a Coat Closet does to discover the room hiding the would be murderer of ATPG.

Vote: Bathroom

Speak up or die be searched...

EDIT:

Hmmm... I think we need to consider this:

The Secret Life of Rooms.
    Last edited by TheFlax; 03-18-2009 at 05:23.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Bathroom: 2 (Beefy187, TheFlax)
    Did I miss anyone?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

vote:closet

My kingdom for a .

vote:closet

What kind of a defense is that?

Especially for someone who has a secret chamber, and not just a toilet and a couple of hand towels?

I was the bathroom last game. I don't think the bathroom is guilty.

My kingdom for a .

What kind of defense can I actually put up? If you believe the bad guy is hiding in my coats, then vote for the Coat Closet. I can only state that the intruder is not in there, but I can't prove it. Up to you to believe me or not.

And what about the secret lab?

My kingdom for a .

And what about the secret lab?
    What secret lab?

Blog Entries

Bathroom weren't guilty last game were they?
    So chance of them being guilty is equal with other rooms. I think Bathroom, if I'm wrong....MOO

What secret lab?
    What do you mean, what secret lab?

The coat closet is the secret entrance to the secret lab.

I would imagine if you were actually a room, or read the game we just did, you would have known that.

My kingdom for a .

The Coat Closet was an obvious choice. It seemed to be the quickest thing to search, and it would be an excellent hiding place for the intruder. However, Pizzaguy's Coat Closet was secretly an entrance to his underground laboratory, and even though there was false wall, and beyond that and a "Get Smart" style series of security doors leading to the Elevator, the security systems had been disabled. In order to properly search the Coat Closet, he would have to enter the Lab as well.

Hmmmmm...

A coat closet that doesn't know itself. Very interesting.

My kingdom for a .

I didn't read the whole of the first game.

If that makes me guilty, oh well...

Blog Entries

Well I know that the bathroom turns into a flying robot.
    So I keep my vote on the Bathroom.

Oh, I know why you're voting bathroom.

Maybe the bathroom knows all your little "dieting" secrets.

My kingdom for a .

Blog Entries

Yoyoma has blatantly shown unwanted support for the bathroom and even did A sneaky last minute vote in order to help it survive last round. His excuses poor and his motives unsure, he is the player who fits the bathroom role the best via process of elimination. He hasn't made any strong decisions in game and tried to fit in early on with his comical behavior, now I can see through it.

I may be wrong but no townie wants there room to survive this much, similarly to Blackadder I Think Yoyoma is secretly going mad that town will win, let this persist. I very much believe his link in a previous posts serves as a distraction.

I may be wrong and as a dead player (thanks to yoyoma) there is little I can do about it, but when Bathroom is clearly in the lead he would never need to change his vote, darn it he didn't even give a reason in that post and it was right before the round ended, that's damning enough in my eyes without even considering this rounds vote off of him.

And, if I am wrong you should get a second chance next round (or not?), but I don't think it's likely given Yoyoma's actions.
    Last edited by Thermal; 03-18-2009 at 20:57.

Hmm.

Let me think. Possible monster in the attic plays as though he were an investigator in a game were there most likely isn't an investigator. And that possible attic creature has pulled tricks like that before...

Of course. Attic monster was pretty harmless, but one had to make sure.

My kingdom for a .

Bathroom: 2 (Beefy187, TheFlax)
    Closet: 1 (Yoyoma1910)
    Looks like bathroom is the choice. Even if Warman shows up to tie it, the Bathroom got voted first. However, there are 5 hours left in the round, so make your final choice, whatever it may be, and then live with it.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

round is over. Writeup to follow.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Default The end.

The Finale

Askthepizzaguy listened to the fewer and fewer voices in his head... and they weren't quite sure how to proceed. One voice even seemed to go silent. However, they made their choice. With much hesitation, Askthepizzaguy proceeded to enter the Bathroom...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    He opened the door... and the Bathroom was spotless as usual. Everything was in its place, including the heavy wrench under the sink. No one was in the shower. No one was hiding in the linen closet. And although there wasn't much point in doing so, he even dumped out all the contents of every drawer, making a huge mess.

Disappointed, Askthepizzaguy knew that meant that there was no one else in his house. The whole place seemed deathly silent. And so he decided to call a repair man in the morning, and a housekeeping service. Yawning, the pizza man finally went upstairs to his bedroom.

Askthepizzaguy set the alarm clock for 6:00 AM, and pulled his antique revolver close to his heart. Drifting soundly off to sleep, Askthepizzaguy forgot all of the problems that had happened over the past few days. Surely things would be better in the morning.

Deep within the bowels of Pizzaguy Manor, in the Basement, there lurked a predator. He was a man who would not be trifled with... a man of cunning and daring and destruction. A man of.... Total War. And there was not just one man inside his mind... there were several. Some would even say, eight. Warman8 made his move, after waiting all day in the darkness. He took with him the gasoline-powered chainsaw... and ascended the stairs towards the humble sanctuary where Pizzaguy slept at night. Along the way, he tore through the walls of the Coat Closet, and the Gift-Wrapping Room.

The snoring was nearly unbearable; it sounded as though a saw was cutting slowly through a giant log of a redwood tree. But as mighty as Pizzaguy's snoring was, mightier still would be the sound which came next. Warman8 put on a murderous looking hockey mask...

...and stood on Pizzaguy's bed, watching him sleep. Oh what a delight this would be... oh what a wonderfully satisfying massacre... Warman8 fired that sucker right up. BRRRRAAAWWWWWWWW BRRRAPPPAAA BRRRAPPAAA BRRRAAPPAAA!!!!! The terrifying noise woke Pizzaguy up with a start. He raised his arm to fire the antique revolver...

Warman8 swung the chainsaw as hard as he possibly could, and sliced right through Pizzaguy's arm, disabling the so called "indestructible" man. Once again the Pizzaguy had been humbled... in combat as the Turks, he fell to the Roman overlords and the treacherous Latins... as the former Blitzmaster, he had been dethroned. As an advocate for town, he had been bested over and over by cunning mafiosi... and now, here, at the end, was Pizzaguy about to experience his final miserable error. Thoroughness and persistence, and not ruling out any option, those were the lessons Askthepizzaguy should have learned. Bested by some of his closest friends, he had failed to detect the Godfather, and thus even the mighty SkyNet was defeated. But now, he had failed to check his entire manor for criminal intruders, and he was about to pay the ultimate price...

"Have some Cashews and Milk, Pizza Dude!!!" Warman8 said as he slashed off Pizzaguy's remaining arm. "By now you must know the true error of your ways. Bow before Mr. Peanut, and surrender thyself to ME!!!"

Pizzaguy was all out of options... except for one. Confusion.

"Obviously you have forgotten that Pizza is the greatest food of them all, Warman! Don't even bother trying to argue!"

Warman8 stopped, just before swinging the lethal blow, and turned off the gas-powered chainsaw. "You really think that Pizza is all that good? Seriously?" Warman asked incredulously. I mean, it's just bread and tomatoes and cheese. Ugghhh.... cheese is such a terrible waste of milk. And besides, it is not pepperoni, nor ham, nor bacon, nor any other meat which is the greatest source of protein; it is the noble cashew!"

Pizzaguy- "No, Warman8, it is a fact; Pizza is the greatest food on the face of the earth. Everyone knows that. I don't even like cashews."

Warman8- "That is HERESY!!! That is BLASPHEMY!!! That is... that is.... LIES!!!!"

Pizzaguy- "I know for a fact a lot of people are lactose intolerant!"

Warman8- "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Pizzaguy- "Many people have allergies to peanuts!"

Warman8- "STOP!!! STOP!!!! STOP SAYING THESE AWFUL THINGS!!!"

Pizzaguy- "And Mister Peanut is nothing more that an example of hack commercial art, created by focus groups, designed to steer impressionable children towards the terribly unhealthy habit of overeating salted snacks which are loaded in oil and fat!!!"

Warman8- "I HATE YOU ASKTHEPIZZAGUY!!! BURN IN ETERNAL HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!! I AM THE REAPER OF SOULS, THE BRINGER OF YOUR DESTRUCTION!!!"

Pizzaguy- "Oh, one last thing, Warman8...."

Warman8- "What? What else do you have to say, you big meanie???"

Pizzaguy- "Switzerland isn't a very nice place to visit."

Warman8-

Uh oh......

Warman8 stood above Pizzaguy's severed, bleeding body, thinking quietly for several seconds. Would Pizzaguy's tactic work?

"Hey Pizzaguy.... one piece of advice. Quit while you're ahead." Warman8 fired up the devastating chainsaw, and split Pizzaguy down the middle, spilling his guts and tearing apart his ribcage... Pizzaguy writhed in agony and pain. There was no defense against this horrible, horrible end.

"You can't kill me! I have several more arguments to present in my defense!!!" said Pizzaguy.

Warman8 took the chainsaw, and slowly lowered in onto Pizzaguy's prone neck, relishing in the slow, painful, bloody carnage. Pizzaguy let out one final scream of terror, and it was all over. Warman8 turned off the chainsaw, and slid a finger into the horrible mess he had made, and tasted the blood of his enemy. Mmmm... tastes like chicken. Then he looked into the dead eyes of his fallen foe. "And at last, would you please, finally, at long last... shut up!!!"

And Askthepizzaguy was no more.

Intruder Victory.

Winners:

Captain Blackadder
    Warman8

Congratulations to the big winners...

The End.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

Great write-up......Loved to see ATPG, get stomped by WarMan8

Favorite line of that write-up:
    Quote Originally Posted by ATPG
    "Have some Cashews and Milk, Pizza Dude!!!"

Bastion of Sanity Member Captain Blackadder's Avatar

Great game everyone its funny despite not knowing each other us intruders did work as a team for the entire game it means I am 3 from 3 winner. Yahh I have yet to lose a game of mafia.

Coming Soon to a Gameroom Near You

#Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast