I got a simple question.
1.Will the EB team be able to make improvements on the M2TW engine, ESPECIALLY the HORRIBLE pathfinding that all unit seem to display?

The stories that i could tell you about pathfinding in M2TW,
My fav to tell is one where i was besiegeing a small town in France. It was like one or two units to like 12 of mine. The battle was on auto roll a 90% win chance for me, but i was bored. So i decided to fight it myself. I breach the walls and storm the place. And as usual as soon as unit enter a settlement they suddenly freeze/split apart/go crazy and stop marching where i tell them to go. Only this time around, as im trying to charge the square the unit that is leading the charge breaks into three and freezes. No matter what i do i simply cant get them to move. So i decide to ignore them for the fight. BIG mistake. One of the units is a french general. He attacks the units pieces and wipes one of them out, causing it to rout. This SOMEHOW starts the mass panic that routs two thirds of my army. They rout INTO the enemy AND BACK through the enemy to get outr of the settlement, losing almost all of the men. Im NOT kidding, out of 80-100 man units im getting 10-15 men back per unit. After picking my jaw up off the floor I send in the reserves and manage to win.
PLZ TELL ME YOU CAN STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING?!?!?!? PLZ!?!!?!