Thread: Campagin Story of the Mighty Men of Malta

Default Campagin Story of the Mighty Men of Malta

Unsure Times:
    The King of Malta looked over his very small kingdom and thought about the days in which the Knights were important. He was determined to make that happen once more. I began by building a Royal Palace and Upgrading my port. After which I built an army and one 6th rate Ship named Dunkirk.

Securing A future:
    Malta (Knights of Saint John) have been the victims and until now at the mercy of the Barbary States. I sent an army, almost bankrupting me. The army sailing on the Dunkirk lands outside of Tunis, They will attack the capitol of the Barbary States soon enough. As the army prepares the Dunkirk is attacked by four ships from the Barbary States Navy. The Dunkirk being a bold or stupid sails straight into the attackers. She engages the largest ship and the Admirals ship and fights bravely but sustains much damage and must flee the battle. However not before she kills the enemy Admiral and sinks his ship Seconds before the end of battle. The Dunkirk escapes with her life.

Malta besieges Tunis the Barbary Capitol and attack after a fierce battle they capture the city. The Knights not look at them self as an order anymore but a Nation. The Nation of Malta.

Tunis Nobles request their freedoms in a letter of Demands. Malta burns a Mosque in response. This sends the Nobles into Rebellion. The Knights are no sissy and they sally forth to fight the Rebels and win the day. Malta begins to construct a Theater to win over the minds of Tunis

That is as Far as I have got

Malta starting out

Malta outside Tunis

The Dunkirk gets ready for her Battle
    Last edited by pyradyn; 03-10-2009 at 01:58.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    When you find yourself sinking into madness, Dive!
    WE WANT A...............DEMO!
    This message is brought to you by the Demo Legions. If you have the Demo remember this, We will find you!

Dux and Strategos Member Potocello's Avatar

Default Re: Campagin Story of the Mighty Men of Malta

Awesome start, keep it up
    "Go and tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that here obedient to their laws we lie"
    - from Tiberius Claudius Marcellus

Look out for the upcoming PBM! Get ready to defend your tribe from both external and internal rivals!

The Laughing Knight Member Sir Beane's Avatar

Great start .

~ I LOVE DEMOS ~

. -- ---------- --
    . By your powers combined I am!
    . ----------------------

Slixpoitation Member A Very Super Market's Avatar
    Vancouver, BC, Canada, North America, Terra, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe

Hee hee, I was playing Rise of Nations, and it apparently stated that Malta and Tunisia were the same country. LMAO

Anyways, it just reminded me of it. Good start!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WELCOME TO AVSM
    Cool store, bro! I want some ham.
    No ham, pepsi.
    They make deli slices of frozen pepsi now? Awesome!
    You also need to purchase a small freezer for storage of your pepsi.
    It runs on batteries. You'll need a few.
    Uhh, I guess I won't have pepsi then. Do you have change for a twenty?
    You can sift through the penny jar
    ALL WILL BE CONTINUED

- Proud Horseman of the Presence

Someone needs to mod it so that Malta gets Feudal Knights and Dismounted Feudal Knights and archers.

I know it's not historical. I still want to conquer the world with Medieval armies.

Lol Malta is not so easy to play as specially on h/h I am now at war with Poland, Denmark and Courland.....war of succession. I will give a full post later with detail
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    When you find yourself sinking into madness, Dive!
    WE WANT A...............DEMO!
    This message is brought to you by the Demo Legions. If you have the Demo remember this, We will find you!