Thread: add_money

Default add_money

hi all. i use a dirty trick, the 'add_money' one. guess you know it.
    i know it is unfair , but it speeds up the game .

the funny thing is that with RTW you can use it only once in a campaign and only for 20000 denarii.
    BUT, on EB for BI it seems that you can add 40000 minai as many times as you want , even on the same turn ...

it seems....

the really strange thing is that if i start the game with 40000 minai, the following turn the AI adds to my faction 80000 minai, and the following turn even more (125000 minai), and so and so, so i unwillingly increase my treasure every turn. i guess it will for sure crash when i will become uncle scrooge...
    what is the buzz, then? what happened?
    i used this trick on another EB campaign and it worked properly
    Nec sine Marsis nec contra Marsos triumphari posse
    (Appiano)

Default Re: add_money

the funny thing is that with RTW you can use it only once in a campaign and only for 20000 denarii.
    Not true.

the really strange thing is that if i start the game with 40000 minai, the following turn the AI adds to my faction 80000 minai, and the following turn even more (125000 minai), and so and so, so i unwillingly increase my treasure every turn.
    You've either
    * Loaded a game with one faction, then loaded a game with another faction without quitting RTW entirely in between
    * Made a protectorate out of an AI faction
    Last edited by bovi; 03-10-2009 at 17:48.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking