Thread: Romani Crash Issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Romani Crash Issue

So, sorry to bother you'all, but I have a problem. It is year 200 (exactly...) and I am the Romani. I am doing so awesome that I dont want to lose my progress. I am stuck invading Macedonia (they took Greece proper) but I am getting a crash with the Pletomai. I have both reloaded the lastest autosave, it crashd on the egyptians, then I loaded a new section of campaign a turn earlier, it crashed, then I loaed my quick save which crashes the same point,

I dont know what I need to do to make the game work. I really dont want to lose my Romani campaign (Ipurposly took my time to develop the Empire and make it great) but is it an error to the game or an error to the save?

Default Re: Romani Crash Issue

Frequent issues.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking