As the title says I just lost two major battles playing as the Britains. One was my first conflict with the Huron. Though I read threads here with sufficant warnings they gave me a first defeat like so many players encountered in the previous days.*

Simultanously I invaded france ( allied war thing made me go to war with france - my objectives are offcourse their oversea territories but I had the cash left over so I invaded france with the objective to do economical damage )

My nearly full stack of line infantry and cavalry got attacked by a slightly bigger stack of infantry, artillery and cavalry but most importantly two heavy cavarly. These guys made me loose the cavalry war on the flanks thus resulting in a very close defeat.

I am building new stacks and next time I will probably win, both due to my own experience and better armies next time around.

But I am happy the AI gave me not one but two defeats. I really can't remember playing any TW series for the past 5-6 years where I wouldn't be certain of winning or loosing with a simple look at both enaging armies and the map where the battle was to be fought. Offcourse over time this will be the same in ETW but I'm happy it isn't, yet.

* I mainly ignored other player's warnings because I want to know how you get defeated typical by natives, in order to come up with a 'cure' myself.

On a funny side note when GB and France went to war GB had almoast no combat fleet, while france had it all. Am spawning 4th rates at 2 per 3 turns now so that will soon be over but still, funny thought.

Thank you for reading

Kulgan